Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

I was joking. Oda's writing isn't that cheap to reuse the same creature concept against Luffy.

I'm actually happy about the reveal of Kaido's Uo Uo no Mi, it's a mythical type but doesn't feel "unique" in comparison with other mythical beings like Buddha, Phoenix and Nine-Tailed Fox. Meaning that my old speculation about the devil devil Zoan just gained more merit.
Its old japanese myth dragon .
That's what I think too but ...

The chapter literally says that Kaido and his crew does sailing ... so they're not always around Wano citizens !
Then, how come Whitebeard didn't track Kaido when he was sailing outside Wano ? He could very well have ambushed him on the sea route that leads to Wano without any casualties among the citizens ...
That's a HUGE PLOT HOLE, if this is Oda's way to explain why WB didn't attack Kaido :whitepress:
People no longer care for logic . But for them oda is super genius man . They could have gone to zou for any immediate clue about fate of scabbard seems like izou gave zero fucks about his comrades . Plot makes no sense but it all seems forced to show luffy was destined to bring everyone under him.

Why didnt neko or inu informed whitebeard about oden's death? Oda knew he messed up with 20 year timeleap.

So instead of a case where you didn't know what you were talking about and continue to be wrong, it's actually a case of the Rocks pirates exchanging vivre cards and Oda forgetting to mention it. Because you're definitely not suggesting that WB was supposed to just randomly chase down Kaido on a guess of when he wasn't home for revenge that he didn't really want.
How randomly ? He is A FUCKING YONKO, even BB is able to know the other Yonko's whereabouts, so why not WB ?
Just like you said : he didn't want to do it because he didn't care at all :kayneshrug:

Its old japanese myth dragon .

People no longer care for logic . But for them oda is super genius man . They could have gone to zou .

Why didnt neko or inu informed whitebeard about kaidos death. Oda knew he messed up with 20 year timeleap.
Yeah he created too much characters for his story. He can't handle them all well and he doesn't give shine to those who deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.