Jo_Ndule

Oda likes duos to state they are equal or around each other

Kaido and BM
Roger and WB
Kidd and Luffy
Kata and FS luffy
Ace and Yamato

WB confirms he is stronger than Kaido

To make Ace understand he can't go fight Kaido he says "someone Oden couldn't beat"

Yet if he wanted to make the point even clearer he'd have said "Someone I can't beat"

But obviously he didn't say that cause he knows he is superior to Kaido.

Oda's dialogue writing is a 10/10

I think by casualites Marco and Izo meant the civilians of Wano

In Marineford they didn't have to worry about that. It was just the marines
That's what I think too but ...
Ace went to Onigashima to help children who are kidnapped there. However Kaidou and high ranking executives from Beast Pirates have sailed from the island at that time.
Izou and Marco explain that they only knew about Oden's death years after it happened. After that, they talked about attacking Wanokuni many times but stopped since they know what will happen if they attack Kaidou, there will be many sacrifices.
The chapter literally says that Kaido and his crew does sailing ... so they're not always around Wano citizens !
Then, how come Whitebeard didn't track Kaido when he was sailing outside Wano ? He could very well have ambushed him on the sea route that leads to Wano without any casualties among the citizens ...
That's a HUGE PLOT HOLE, if this is Oda's way to explain why WB didn't attack Kaido :whitepress:

The chapter literally says that Kaido and his crew does sailing ... so they're not always around Wano citizens !
Then, how come Whitebeard didn't track Kaido when he was sailing outside Wano ? He could very well have ambushed him on the sea route that leads to Wano without any casualties among the citizens ...
That's a HUGE PLOT HOLE, if this is Oda's way to explain why WB didn't attack Kaido :whitepress:
Casualities of civilians? Ahahaha

The casualities WB cares is of HIS crew. Going to a war against other younko wouldn bring oden back would only bring more losses of his TREASURE that IS HIS crew

So instead of a case where you didn't know what you were talking about and continue to be wrong, it's actually a case of the Rocks pirates exchanging vivre cards and Oda forgetting to mention it. Because you're definitely not suggesting that WB was supposed to just randomly chase down Kaido on a guess of when he wasn't home for revenge that he didn't really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.