Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Zoro would never been able to reach the roof without marco, he would end up in raftel trying to get on the roof by himself
I think japanese fans dont really mind the gags. I heard sanjis gag are really popular there . It might piss of the western community considering with all me too stuff and cancel culture thing happening.

But this privilege is only with oda though not with other mangaka.

People should stfu about Jinbe. Let's remember the guy stated in ID he is essentially nerfed on land. Against Ace, he was fighting on land.

When Jinbe is in a naval battle (doesn't even have to be underwater), he can do shit like this:

Even Vagabond drill, he has water in his hand

We've NEVER seen the true max capability of Jinbe, him being a fishman.

You talk about nothing but zoro and have the 9,000 messages to prove it . You are a sad case . I would tell you what you need to improve on in your life but you’re bound to feel like I’m bullying you .
The bullied one is you who quotes all my posts like ive attacked something dear to you. Zoro isnt real......you know that right. All you do is trash Sanji, then cry when someone comes after Zoro. Carry on crying I say.:milaugh:

Execution was different.
Whatever you think of the principle of never hitting a woman (i think it´s nonsense but to each his own), it was to uphold that principle in the end. He did not choose to go to Kalifa, it was coincidence. He showed her his superiority and still tried to get the key inside the confines his principle allowed to.
He did not, in the middle of a war in which everyone has to bring their A-game, go off after hearing women of the opposite side screaming, and pretty much letting the entire crew down by thinking with his dick.
I mean the Kalifa thing is probably the worst thing Sanjis ever done, cause Robin one of their crewmembers was about die.... so if your comparing the moments its not even close.

I would say Queens attacks did more damage to Marco than Garp's. Marco can live with bruises so he doesn't bother healing from them and wasting his flames, but Marco has to regenerate holes in his face, otherwise he will die.

Status
Not open for further replies.