Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh:... Ace beat jinbei after 5 days. Even then he still praised Yamato more than he did praise Jinbei.
Base Yamato toys with g2 and g3 luffy and was gonna trash Sasaki and crew if Momo wasn't there.
Wait... Oda even switched yamato wit franky coz Yamato is too much

Same tier... indeed.
That's why Marco ended up choked
While ace vs yamato ended in stalemate, nobody choked or being treated like a toy.

Commander Ace could never toy with G2 and g3 luffy!
Yamato can easily do that.
Ace never beat Jinbei you are creditless

what do you mean who gives a fuck about nami? Nami is his crew mate

the prostitues from kaido’s crew are not his crewmate

:kaidowhat:

and i didnt say he had to only protect nami, he coulda stayed with luffy and jinbei to.
Rest of the straw hats are fighting for their lives and sanji is chasing hookers
Strawhats fighting while Sanji is incapacitated is nothing that hasn't happened before....

King said after they kill momo the war is over Sanji saved momo

Sanji saved the war
i feel like you’re purposely missing my point so this will be my last post about this subject

As of chapter 999, every straw hat with the exception of sanji is either fighting someone in the beast pirates crew or trying to reach the location to fight someone in the beast pirates crew

aka every straw hat with the exception of sanji is actively contributing in this war

sanji could have fought a F6, or a calamity, or try to go to the roof, or help chopper, or stay with momosuke

but he chose to chase hoes, and this is the second time hes done it this invasion

if u dont see an issue with chasing hoes when all your closest friends are fighting for their very lives, then i dont know what to tell you

F

Fallen Prince

what do you mean who gives a fuck about nami? Nami is his crew mate

the prostitues from kaido’s crew are not his crewmate

:kaidowhat:

and i didnt say he had to only protect nami, he coulda stayed with luffy and jinbei to.
Rest of the straw hats are fighting for their lives and sanji is chasing hookers
I think thats the part of sanjis gag its same as zoro losing his way.

I hate it but i think oda is keeping up with gag in serious part of the story is actually commendable. Most mangaka wont do it because it can potentially piss of the fan and risk cancellation.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I think thats the part of sanjis gag its same as zoro losing his way.

I hate it but i think oda is keeping up with gag in serious part of the story is actually commendable. Most mangaka wont do it because it can potentially piss of the fan and risk cancellation.
Zoro would never been able to reach the roof without marco, he would end up in raftel trying to get on the roof by himself
Post automatically merged:

The anime is going to be fire for the next 3-4 episodes.
I love animation qualitty in wano, its like the animation was shit just to be good now

Strawhats fighting while Sanji is incapacitated is nothing that hasn't happened before....
Execution was different.
Whatever you think of the principle of never hitting a woman (i think it´s nonsense but to each his own), it was to uphold that principle in the end. He did not choose to go to Kalifa, it was coincidence. He showed her his superiority and still tried to get the key inside the confines his principle allowed to.
He did not, in the middle of a war in which everyone has to bring their A-game, go off after hearing women of the opposite side screaming, and pretty much letting the entire crew down by thinking with his dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.