Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zorohaters prepping up damage control ammunition for when ZKK happens. If anything this chapter damn near confirms it.
I honestly don't see how people look so confident Zoro and Marco are heading for the commanders when they could very well go straight for Kaido. Marco is a flying bird so it's not even about taking a straightforward path or not.

Wanna bet Orochi is alive? Let's say account deletion?
If Orochi doesn't return by the end of Wano, I'll delete my acc. But if he returns, you delete yours.
Sure, lolll if you want to delete your account so bad.
If anything, he would probably show up again with Kanjuro in the next cover story. We gonna probably have a karma-type cover story of two broke-ass shitty dudes begging for money.
That's the only thing we can get.

Since it seems unlikely we're getting to see world events exterior of Wano in the next chapter judging by the act not closing yet (Act 1 and Act 2 always ended at the end of their chapter), I think chapter 1000 should contain either of these :
-Beginning of Kaido/Rocks flashback, we start with Kaido as an apprentice. We see multiple legendary pirates like Roger, Whitebeard, BM etc like 40 years younger along with marines like Garp and Sengoku then the chapter ends with the official introduction of Xebec. Pure unfiltered fanservice.
-First proper introduction of a suprise but extremely important character in the universe (Like Vegapunk? But I doubt he's on Wano)
-Blackbeard or Shanks coming in Wano

Anything less than that and I'll be disappointed. The editors and Oda himself created the hype about this milestone so yeah I'm going to be sour if we're getting something as basic as Luffy reaching the roof:kayneshrug:

K

Kaido D. Stronger

WB VS KAIDO.
More spoilers:
Flash Back 5 years ago ...
MARCOS: where are you going oyaji it is very late at night ...
WB: Marcos, go back to sleep, and whatever happens, don't come after me ...
In the country of WANO:
Kaido wears his huge kabuto helmet ...
King: Where is kaido-san going so early?
King follows him ...
Kaido realizes and says: Come back king ...
Rei: why? where are you going ?
Kaido: Tomorrow you will know in the newspapers, my name will echo around the world. (remembering that the helmet that kaido wears is one of the kabuto helmets, to represent his superiority.)

Kaido and WB meet ...
Kaido says: Challenging me to 1v1, without putting your crew at risk, is the best choice.

WB: You didn't kill a son, you killed a brother for me, and I'm going to make his soul rest.

Kaido: So, let's get this over with.

The next morning: Marcos picks up the newspaper, it can't be true.
Navy: Confirming the WBP's location, the news was false.
King: So that was it, my captain won ..,

People all over the world reading: Hey ... is that really true?
I can't ignore it, Kaido wins WB or not.

Random person: It's true !!!
others: what? !!!
I saw everything, kaido won.
Flash Back:
Kaido: You can't defeat me !!!
WB is lying on the floor ... Thank me for not killing you today, live your life, kaido flies over.
WB: Wait, you damn ... coff coff.
Kaido stops ... and says, it was not ODEN's destiny to live ... He had a brilliant death don't worry.
@Extravlad

I'll be okay with a chapter 1000 focused on Luffy tho, but only if it ends with "Gear 5..." just for 3 weeks of countless theories. Dressrosa bored me but the wait for G4 was fun :myman:

WB VS KAIDO.
More spoilers:
In the country of WANO:
King follows him ...
Kaido: Tomorrow you will know in the newspapers, my name will echo around the world. (remembering that the helmet that kaido wears is one of the kabuto helmets, to represent his superiority.)

Kaido and WB meet ...
Kaido says: Challenging me to 1v1, without putting your crew at risk, is the best choice.

WB: You didn't kill a son, you killed a brother for me, and I'm going to make his soul rest.

Flash Back:
WB is lying on the floor ... Thank me for not killing you today, live your life, kaido flies over.
Kaido stops ... and says, it was not ODEN's destiny to live ... He had a brilliant death don't worry.
@Extravlad
Another fishboy fanfic?

WB VS KAIDO.
More spoilers:
In the country of WANO:
King follows him ...

Kaido and WB meet ...

Flash Back:
@Extravlad
and then you woke up

Status
Not open for further replies.