Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Kaido's training to become a flying fish
:choppawhat:
It is said God valley got destroyed

Perhaps linlin gave him this fruit so that kaido could fly away and escape
One of the reasons .

Linlin , Shiki and Wb could survive on their own since they had dfs and were powerful. Kaido was just a weak boy who was gonna be captured .

Linlin saved him.

I don’t think Zoro or Sanji can fight calamities...
Yes, if you see their bounties they are way below calamities however they need to push their limits in wano itself so they need to surpass calamities.

Raid may fail.

& may be in the second turn they have a chance

Bigmom talked about keep keeping the Robin alive
So I think the alliance will get destroyed with bigmom & kaido capturing robin, threatening her keeping strawhats life on line.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Perhaps linlin gave him this fruit so that kaido could fly away and escape
I think she helped him escspe too. I think it must require some time to learn how to fly as a fish.
Post automatically merged:

So Ace wanted to take Kaido's head but was huffing and puffing against Yamato.

Yamato>Ace ?
Like Monster said.

He attacked Stone statue and thought that he beat kaido.

Who’s gonna stall big mom
It's unknown how the roof is gonna work

Luffy has been ignoring momma all arc so maybe he ignore her again but there's the barrier feat. Luffy failed to tank big mom's slap in udon using the haki barrier and it feels like Luffy has to manage to do this at some point.

So what if, Luffy fights them both? Like no joke. They actually tag team the man together and he doesn't go down immediately. There's two feats hanging in the air. Luffy has to damage kaido and Luffy has to tank a slap from momma. He might actually do both in a 2v1.

This would be awesome as chapter 1000.

Then for chapter 1001 when Luffy is about to get stomped, kid law and zoro make it there and they organise themselves somehow to fight both yonko.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Oda the king of flashback
#
Quite something i love about One Piece and Oda. Just read Dragonball Super till the most actual Chapter and something bothered me alot about the enemy Moro. And when i read some chapters of one piece, i knew what i missed, i missed the way of understanding the persons in action. I have no idea why moro is how he is, how his character developed, i dont know whats his goal, i have no idea about his character anyway. And this is extremely worthy in one piece, in my eyes. Every person has a story, has characterbuilding, has flaws and mistakes. It just feels like a evolving world, not just a "Maincharacter beats faceless enemy XYZ".

Status
Not open for further replies.