Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did you start collecting?
Late 2004. I got lucky and traded and won a few cards from the first edition lines. Have lots of promo cards. Even ended up with the 2006-8 (I can't remember the year) piplup tournament card
Post automatically merged:

Shiryuu shouldn't be that far off from Linlin. He pushes her to high diff.
Is the shiryuu becoming nothing still he theory for his awakening or has that shit changed

Late 2004. I got lucky and traded and won a few cards from the first edition lines. Have lots of promo cards. Even ended up with the 2006-8 (I can't remember the year) piplup tournament card
Post automatically merged:

Is the shiryuu becoming nothing still he theory for his awakening or has that shit changed
I started around 2008, by 2012 lost half of em. I had every lvl X out there, before EX and GX was a thing

Itd be pretty cool if marco, yamato, and one of linlins own kids fight against her. Perospero makes the most sense out of the bunch with him being the most tired of her bs. I wouldnt mind smoothie either tho she probably makes the least sense at least now

Itd be like a rox 2.0 team up
  1. Newgates son
  2. Kaidos son
  3. Linlins son (or daughter)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Itd be pretty cool if marco, yamato, and one of linlins own kids fight against her. Perospero makes the most sense out of the bunch with him being the most tired of her bs. I wouldnt mind smoothie either tho she probably makes the least sense at least now

Itd be like a rox 2.0 team up
  1. Newgates son
  2. Kaidos son
  3. Linlins son (or daughter)
If only Katakuri were here.

Status
Not open for further replies.