Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall, in japanese/chinese mythology, a Koi fish goes up stream the yellow river, and after 100 years of swimming, one koi fish finally goes up the stream, the gods acknowledge its preserverence and turn the koifish into a dragon. For yall saying the dragon theory got debunked, well.... not yet. Look up Koifish dragon if you dont believe me

A Fucking Fish!? LMFAOOO, man I REALLY hope this ain’t Oda being unpredictable for tha sake of being unpredictable lol. But tbh, I kinda like tha idea of it(if this was his intended plan all along. Cause that means it would be much more coherent and thought out) cause that gives us 2 veins of thought we could go down

• That fish fruit is a mythical Zoan of a fish and once awakened it evolves into a dragon full time
  • Kaidou is an abomination to nature and tha fish fruit mutates his normal look and makes him look like a dragon
Its not unpredictable since people predicted it several times.

It's also on Wikipedia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_in_Chinese_mythology#Carp

"Carp (traditional Chinese: 鯉; simplified Chinese: 鲤; pinyin: ) can be transformations of dragons or carp can sometimes change into dragons. "

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I don't know why you all upset with koi fish fruit.

We have a MC who is rubber yet his df abilties is good.

So what makes you think that a koi fish df which can evolve into dragon is underwhelming especially for a man who is a yonkou?
It's not underwhelming. They're pretending it is bro.

They still belive Kaido is nothing for zero reason other then to downplay Zoro lol.
:milaugh:

Like I said. Rent free.

The koi turns into a dragon bro
Yup:

>Koi fish are associated with positive imagery. Because of the dragon legend, they are known as symbols of strength and perseverance, as seen in their determinative struggle upstream. And because of the lone Koi that made it to the top of the waterfall, they are also known as symbols of a destiny fulfilled. Resulting from its bravery in swimming upstream, the Koi is oftentimes associated with Samurai Warriors in Japan. The integrity and high sense of character Koi are known for makes them a popular tattoo choice both in Asia as well as America.

Status
Not open for further replies.