Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy disrespects Big Mom and beats up her sons.

Big Mom: I'm gonna go straight into Kaidous territory without 2 of my top commanders to chase after luffy and risk full open war with another yonkou in his own territory.

Kaidou kills Oden and ravages his nation.

Ace: We have to revenge oden and free wano lets attack them now pops!

White-beard: :believe: Look guys Oden was my brother but we can't risk the causalities going to war with him lets just hold off ok

Me::goatasure:
Old Whitebeard dropped two tiers for me

Hxh bodies your favourite manga
How so? in what way?
- Art is shitty
- Story is overrated
- Main character is as always, a dumb energetic character, who did not hit puberty which is worse, and as usual, 2nd main character is the one with COOLER powers (how cliche and repetitive)
- Dialog and conversation is SOOO overrated when we have seen it from thousands other shows
- Has plot holes like any other series

and lastly, just overall as someone stated, a show that ONLY got better for the studio animation... if it had Toei (before Wano)... cause Toei is FIIIRE in Wano... but if it really was adapted by Toei LMAO... your shit was gonna be treated like garbage... Maybe it would have gotten worse treatment than Toriko
Post automatically merged:

It's got better anime for sure.
Yeah, I'm talking manga

J

Jo_Ndule

Luffy disrespects Big Mom and beats up her sons.

Big Mom: I'm gonna go straight into Kaidous territory without 2 of my top commanders to chase after luffy and risk full open war with another yonkou in his own territory.

Kaidou kills Oden and ravages his nation.

Ace: We have to revenge oden and free wano lets attack them now pops!

White-beard: :believe: Look guys Oden was my brother but we can't risk the causalities going to war with him lets just hold off ok

Me::goatasure:
Linlin the weakling
WB the GoAT

Lol

HxH is without question better than One Piece and it’s pretty ridiculous to say otherwise. Only shonen that can maybe beat out HxH is fmab. If you’re looking for even higher quality series you need to read seinen.
fmab was monthly, while the author of HxH only draws chapters when the fuck he pleases....Not like OP where Oda draws every week. Plus HxH characters are not nearly as likable as OP's, character design in Op is miles ahead too.

How so? in what way?
- Art is shitty
- Story is overrated
- Main character is as always, a dumb energetic character, who did not hit puberty which is worse, and as usual, 2nd main character is the one with COOLER powers (how cliche and repetitive)
- Dialog and conversation is SOOO overrated when we have seen it from thousands other shows
- Has plot holes like any other series

and lastly, just overall as someone stated, a show that ONLY got better for the studio animation... if it had Toei (before Wano)... cause Toei is FIIIRE in Wano... but if it really was adapted by Toei LMAO... your shit was gonna be treated like garbage... Maybe it would have gotten worse treatment than Toriko
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I'm talking manga
" story is overrated"

cocky opinion

Who do you think makes it up to the roof first
Zoro,Luffy,law or Kid&killer?

Yamato is also about to reveal some D stuff next chapter along with Onigashima dropping on Flower capital castle.

Luffy isn't shown this chapter so he is 100% going to be shown next chapter as it will be a special one.

Didn't Hisoka ask Illumi if he could fuck Killua?
Yh

That's just fucked, i could never like a character if he's a genuine pedo, don't care if he's cool otherwise.

I was jostling though, you know it lol.
I mean Hisoka being a pedophile is such a small part of his character. At times I feel like he only does it to aggravate people and scare them.

Like when he looked at Gon and Killuas booty, he just wanted to creep them out. And when he said he wanted to F*** Killua, he just wanted to piss Illumi off so he can let out bloodlust.

In truth I think Hisoka is truly attracted to strong people only, regardless of age and gender. But he does do a lot of sus things to get the results he wants.

S

Shuyaku

Yh

I mean Hisoka being a pedophile is such a small part of his character. At times I feel like he only does it to aggravate people and scare them.

Like when he looked at Gon and Killuas booty, he just wanted to creep them out. And when he said he wanted to F*** Killua, he just wanted to piss Illumi off so he can let out bloodlust.

In truth I think Hisoka is truly attracted to strong people only, regardless of age and gender. But he does do a lot of sus things to get the results he wants.
That's fucked up tho. That's bigger scum than Light Yagami in my book. No way you can excuse a child predator mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.