Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden being a idiot doesn't mean he is a bad written character, those flaws are part of him, that's all. He was human and wasn't as perfect or monstruous like he was portrayed initially in his flashback.
Did he make the wrong choices in Wano? Yes. It's a bad thing? No. He thought he was doing the best in his opinion about that situation.
Him refusing Roger's assistance is a a bad thing. After travelling with them for like a year he should know to trust them with his problems. It's not like he was being blackmailed or anything. Also scabbards tried to tell him about Wano and he didn't want to listen

Oden being straight up retarded doesn't mean he is a bad written character, those flaws are part of him, that's all. He was human and wasn't as perfect or monstruous like he was portrayed initially in his flashback.
Did he make the fucking awful choices in Wano? Yes. It's a bad thing? No. He thought he was doing the best in his opinion about that situation.

Your opinion about him/his decisions/his retardation/etc =/= doesnt mean he is a bad writter character.
Oda did a good job with him.
On the other hand, we can't say the same with WB...

Fixed that for you.

My problem honestly isn't Oden himself, I like characters that aren't perfect. What I can't stand is all the wanking (from scabbards, yamato...). I can understand admiring his way of life but he was also deeply flawed and made a lot of stupid & selfish decisions that made Wano the hell it is. Yet it is NEVER adressed.
in spite of his stupid decisions, oden was very charismatic and his power lived up to his reputation. He was also an incredibly good man, who saved and restored an entire region of wano kuni before the coming of kaido. It was especially these aspects that were praised. He was never known to be an intelligent lord.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

So Ace got denied from Kaido, then he had enough after Blackbeard? :steef: E.Oda is really working for Ace's case why he acted like that.

Ace: ''But you said you will let me go if I grow stronger'' :josad:
Whitebeard: ''Shut up, I was lying, don't go after Blackbeard too'' :milaugh:
Hahahaha !!!
This was well crafted to hide the fear of the white diaper.
GODA:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Him refusing Roger's assistance is a a bad thing. After travelling with them for like a year he should know to trust them with his problems. It's not like he was being blackmailed or anything. Also scabbards tried to tell him about Wano and he didn't want to listen
That's another thing Oda made with him so we can distinguish Luffy and he. Luffy always trusted enough in his crew to let them doing their part of job. Oden on the other hand wanted to do it all alone, he did it with the treat with Orochi as well and didn't tell his samurais about it.
So it's not a bad thing, is part of his character, a flaw of him. It shows that he was human, not a perfect machine.
You don't like it simply.

Whitebeard's character wasn't ruined at all. We all knew about his personality, these news came as unexpected, yet in no way as a shock, unless one was not too familiar with his character.
As long as you don't take his crew members hostage you can get away with killing them. Killing Whitbeard's crew members is ok but taking them hostage is bad.

That's another thing Oda made with him so we can distinguish Luffy and he. Luffy always trusted enough in his crew to let them doing their part of job. Oden on the other hand wanted to do it all alone, he did it with the treat with Orochi as well and didn't tell his samurais about it.
So it's not a bad thing, is part of his character, a flaw of him. It shows that he was human, not a perfect machine.
You don't like it simply.
Nah I'm fine with it. I simply don't like that he's potrayed like a saint everyone should mimick.

Status
Not open for further replies.