[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does the day end?

@Luka
Luka, how is everyone? The people from Discord Mafia... do they remember me? Are all my posts deleted?

I had so many gems... Lunatrix is insane.
They do ^^
don't worry, youโ€™re remembered. Everybody is doign well

I crushed the noob(nge) in the tournament semi finals thatโ€™s going on rn causing me to advance

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Yoho

PM me the other mafia members

If you are town then protest more loudly
I don't know any mafia members I'm not mafia but I don't know how to prove that I'm town my role is hunter of rare animals I think I'm a neutral third party

I don't know any mafia members I'm not mafia but I don't know how to prove that I'm town my role is hunter of rare animals I think I'm a neutral third party
I see, so you are a neutral or something.

I guess it is possible the mafia is ganging up on you here quickly today.

Everyone listen to me. Hear my Call!

I believe we should rethink this Yoho wagon. Yes, I too believed Yoho was a scum like many of you. And it turns out, they are! However, we need to aim for the mafia here. We do not know what tomorrow will bring, so we need to dismantle the informed minority.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž

I believe we should rethink this Yoho wagon. Yes, I too believed Yoho was a scum like many of you. And it turns out, they are! However, we need to aim for the mafia here. We do not know what tomorrow will bring, so we need to dismantle the informed minority.
Exactly I'm small fish ๐ŸŸ I believe we should lynch someone who I'd

Yes exactly! There's bigger fish to fry I believe

Luka, Melkor and Seastones are all possibly Mafia and infitima wants to be killed anyway and is likely also mafia

Lynch me and the game continues on however lynch a member of the true enemy then the stats will swing in towns favor

Status
Not open for further replies.