[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they would. T-Pein didn't show up and now they're claiming they have a role that forces low posting and nothing else.

You would be a fool to believe that.
Scum should have tailored fake claims. Although in Cakes previous game they didnt start with fake claims and had another role giving them fakes so Ill stick to T-Pein I think.

There seems to be two factions here

Human's and Gaimons Animals which one is town and which one is scum idk

Humans hunt animals so the people with human characters may very well be suspicious
Citizens of East Blue (town and would include humans, animals and gaimon)

Combined Pirate Crew (scum faction)

Hunters (presumably some type of sk variant wincon type role)

Emil

Certified Memelord
You have me as lean town above many players and somehow Im also next in line after todays lynch to be vigged or lynched. Make it make sense.
just for sake of progressing PoE because u r active

i havent really liked the content u r putting and what u chose to engage with has mostly been fruitless running in circles just for show

i havent really liked the content u r putting and what u chose to engage with has mostly been fruitless running in circles just for show
Literally debunked what you didnt like and gave you ample reasons. And how am I running in circles you clown.

Stop talking out of your ass.

The bolded is false, since the thread has now progressed from the Luka/Naomi deadlock. It allowed me to get a good read on Naomi which led to her claim and consequent clearing from Polar. I also prevented a Luka lynch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lets talk about the rest. What do you not like about my posting.
i think ur interaction with naomi was poor / has no end goal and was just there for sake of it

i retract one thing from the previous statement - i do like the tpein direction

you don't have to respond to me if u read me town, it wont help me read u. just keep doing you and i'll eventually catch on if u r town

i think ur interaction with naomi was poor / has no end goal and was just there for sake of it
Didnt we talk about this and I explained to you exactly why it was needed? Polar Bear also wanted her to give out her town reads, even insisted on it. Why isnt it an issue with him as well?

you don't have to respond to me if u read me town, it wont help me read u.
I do need to because you keep suggesting retarded shit and someone who might not know better might take you up on your useless ramblings.

I dont care if you read me as town or not keep me out of your mouth because youre not making any sense. You have me above several people and still suggest me to be vigged instead of any of them. This is the kind of nonsense you come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.