[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes the biggest counterwagon to the Naomi wagon and I think Naomi is fine. Hes also the main pusher of the Naomi wagon, for reasons that do not persuade me, so I'm fine with him going

I'm a little sus of Fuji as well... I haven't seen scum Fuji yet but the town Fuji I have seen has always been sheepy and fluffy so his proactiveness has got me wondering

And to round out my "sussing everyone on the Naomi wagon" shtick... T-Pein can go, for the crime of being T-Pein
I have my sus on Kiku

He said Fuji as little sus but turns out to be he was town

Pushes wagon on Tpein , ironic Teppein is her replacement slot . I see this post wolfy in nature . I would like Tpein to explain his thought but weir bow they were lynched by same person .

This is untrue, actually.

If you eliminate easy scum early, then you have a harder time catching hard scum (since they don't get spewed from easy scum). It also makes the whole team a smaller target with night investigations and night kills.

Furthermore, there are sometimes where you need to eliminate some people first in order to eliminate someone else.
Lol

How much experience you have in Mafia?

You can form your own reads now young Yoho
Infiti or Indigo/Jesse

Let's get this!!!!
Dolphin, no offense, but why?
I lead in we lynch kekko.

vote lynch kekko

Opportunistic AF on that T-P slot.
Was too relentless and blatant.
Slot was inactive AF and it's NAI
Best Buddy's probably town fwiw. Those aren't convincing enough reasons. I'll expand on this later. Gotta head out in 5
There are too many conflicts of interest with T-Pein back from the dead. He knows too much.

vote T-Pein

This is the only option for the game to go forward in a proper manner.
This just feels like you're tryna waste another phase. I'm beginning to think you're chaotic scum or a weird indie
I may be a Vanilla Townie, but I have special abilities.

I'm what you call a magician.
Yeah no. I'm all in favor of getting more out of this man by putting on the pressure

Vote NoEqual

Status
Not open for further replies.