News ONE PIECE: Eiichiro Oda Interviews and Tributes

from sandman and scotch

The current One Piece manga editor Iwasaki has changed.
The new manga editor is Anayama.
Is it important? Yes, the editor is the closest and first person to give an impression of the seasons to author Eiichiro Oda.

Former One Piece manga editors, Anayama is the twelfth editor of the One Piece manga.
Anayama will know the end of the One Piece story this week

Oda's new editor Anayama joined Shueisha in 2022, so he's most likely about 23-24 years old. Anayama means Hole Mountain. In 2009, Oda got mad to see his editor's email address was related to Gintama as a previous Gintama editor. He instantly changed it into *onepiece-the-best*

Oda complained a few years ago that recently it has become harder for him to chew out his young editors because they have been OP fans ever since they were little kids. One of the OP editors wrote back in elementary school days, "My dream is to become King of the Pirates!

Eiichiro Oda won 18th Shin Watanabe Award!! It's an award from the "Watanabe Foundation for Music & Culture" that honors producers who promote the development of pop culture. Oda won it as One Piece Film Red producer.

Comment from Eiichiro Oda

I am both honored and humbled to receive such a prestigious award with so many distinguished names.
25 years ago, in a small room, one piece called ONE PIECE, which started from a piece of paper, can entertain people. As someone who has seen everything in the movie "RED", which was released in the 25th year, I feel that it was a combination of all possible challenges and various past factors and human factors.
If that's the case, there may be things that entertainment can do ahead of the achievements of our predecessors.
I would like to aim for the production of even more huge "killing time" without being satisfied with the award.
This time, I am very happy that a manga artist has been recognized from the perspective of a producer.
I would like to express my deep gratitude to everyone involved in this award and to everyone who supports the OP (One Piece).
Thank you!!