Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Some sanji fans keep saying sanji is sun god nika even though theres zero connection between them.
Other than sanji uses fire techniques like almost everyone else in OP.
Hyogoro just left them all in the mud.
Judge's son is everything, a living RS, a black haired emo, a Lunarian, Nika, and on top of everything else Oda is going to give him the exact same power up he gave to Zoro, expect to see an exact copy of chapter 1033 in a near future but with the cook instead of Zoro and Zoro in the last panel as the cook's best friend. :virusprot:

Judge's son is everything, a living RS, a black haired emo, a Lunarian, Nika, and on top of everything else Oda is going to give him the exact same power up he gave to Zoro, expect to see an exact copy of chapter 1033 in a near future but with the cook instead of Zoro and Zoro in the last panel as the cook's best friend. :virusprot:
Didnt you know, sanjistans just want Sanji to be Zoro.
:doffytroll:

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: Drake is 1% man... Thanks Oda, you made us all look like fools. :hope:

I enjoyed this episode more than last. WsW/Queen/Hawkins setting up Drake was the best part. :finally: I guess Drake wasnt so smart after all :kobeha:

I assume the CP-0 agent facing Drake right now in the manga, will win.
:chopoff::robinsweat: