Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

Ballel

Bruh, you know I actually follow Toei animators and directors right?

This episode adapted more than expected in handling 12 pages, which is on the higher end of adapted page count.

Last episode adapted 10 pages.
You follow them in twitter? So why do they pace so awfully? Like I can literally not watch the anime anymore. Its making me.mad watching these awfully paced interactions and fights

You follow them in twitter? So why do they pace so awfully? Like I can literally not watch the anime anymore. Its making me.mad watching these awfully paced interactions and fights
They don't control how many pages they adapt an episode.

Also, the pace is partially determined by the number of chapters released in a year, which has been steadily declining, while the number of episodes aired has remained the same.

B

Ballel

They don't control how many pages they adapt an episode.

Also, the pace is partially determined by the number of chapters released in a year, which has been steadily declining, while the number of episodes aired has remained the same.
6then why do they not reduce the episodes,

6then why do they not reduce the episodes,
Do you think they have have that sort of power? The show isn't experiencing a production collapse(if anything, the production is stronger than ever), and the industry isn't being threatened by something like Covid anymore to make them stop production. They are also paid per episode they complete, so what incentive is there to stop?

Another week, another @Chrono L
The only thing Queen can neg diff is a Ben & Jerry's
Lmao yall use the anime whenever its to your benefit. This time the anime has gone far from the manga.
Post automatically merged:

Chrono claimed queen had negged drake here. But i guess not it was a trap after all as if that wasnt obvious
Yes Zori’s fans carry on using the non cannon anime for your own benefit

I'm so glad that we got confirmation that it WAS Drake who was the 1% man like I was hoping he would be! That's great!

The grenade toss was hilarious. What a thank you gift!!

Holy shit, Luffy and Drake's attacks were incredible!! This also shows that not only does Drake have powerful flying slashes, his color is green which is pretty damn cool.

AND Episode 1002 Is the Drake Vs Zoro skirmish!! And Nami vs Ulti!! :steef:
was your profile pic nami ?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
god of fire Luffy :finally:
Luffy the wildfire:suresure:

This is the cleanest Boundman has ever looked:steef:

Luffy should have trounced Drake right there, the streets will never forget what he did to Tama's village:whitepress: