Votes: 10 29.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
I skipped first part bcs i didnt wanted to see Sanji scenes but other than that its decent.
I like how they did Zoro's speech tbh. They did a great job with it.
Pacing is always slow but still i enjoyed this episode. 3/5

Sanji got KO by 2 trash non characters and coudnt escape on his own what a shame, and Jimbe nah he didnt detect bullshit :suresure::

This are the so call strong enemy:suresure::

Sanji after 1 kick has white eyes, aka is KO:

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Look what Zoro did with 1 move to so call rival of captain mid apoo, 1 fuking move:

Kidd used punk gibson to him, and nothing happen, 1 no name attack from Zoro and byebye Apoo.

Zoro slashes are faster than beams, Luffy saw that when Zoro used a similar slash against Hawking saying in an instant and that exactly what happen in this occasion the slash cover 100meters instantly (faster than the light).

Basically Zoro low diff a 2yc. Zoro can low diff Sanji (especially with advcoc he can wash Sanji):steef::cheers:

Last edited:
What happens when zoro fights sanji's opponent

What happens when sanji fights zoro's opponent

Whenever I see a Lanjitard saying Lanjino can beat King now and is likewise close to or above the R5, I need to suppress the urge to :gokulaugh:, tbh.
Post automatically merged:

"They fought side by side and their opponent is only 70 million apart! Portrayal > Feats! The Wings are equal!" - Every desperate Lanjitard :hihihi:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Decent episode with top tier ending. Lifting Onigashima scene was terrific. Captured the intended sense of scale.

Also Black Maria and Sarahebi looked great, but the debut of the legendary Blackteeth CHAD :catlewd:

zoro was the only thing toei did right in this episode.
apoo is sleeping.
zoro showing mfs how to use CoO correctly.
queen is fodder and a stupid game, he didn't stand a chance.

black maria's spider webs are highly flammable, yet they didn't catch flames from sanji's diable jambe.
paper walls are OP, sanji needed diable jambe to destroy them.
sanji thinks he's better than zoro, lmao, at what exactly?
sanji's CoO can't sense emotions and hostility, unlike luffy and zoro.