One Piece Episode 1013 - Yamato's Past - The Man Who Came for an Emperor of the Sea

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • 4/5

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 3/5

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
To the top of the pirate world with Luffy (Zoro confirmed in the top 3 EOS)

Marco sees in Zoro also Ace:myman:

Post automatically merged:

Zoro super recovery give a bottle of Shimotsuki sake, then ZKK
Lmao it's hilarious i remember at the time we said it was Zoro who made Marco reminisce about the past i guess Toei fully agree with that
Zoro going for the top with Luffy was obvious this scene is for the people who use the underling argument to belittle him :fujilaugh:. Overall a fantastic episode one of the best ones in this arc imo reminded me how much i miss Ace. Shout out to his VA amazing as always. We can see again why Oda decided to kill of Ace i have hard time believing Luffy would become the PK if he was still alive strong charismatic shares so many qualities with Luffy.

Last edited:

I called this shit in the manga and clowns thought I was a flipping over nothing zOroTaRd lmaof

Oda and Toei just can't stop telling everybody straight to their faces that Zoro is on a whole different level and literally "that guy"

Insane portrayal indeed

"hakai" wankers? wonder about Luffy Kaido fight and effects

Hakai will be the end of the world, a laser as big as an island that will stretch out as far as the eye can see, seems like you're expecting more from lesser events. :saden:

I called this shit in the manga and clowns thought I was a flipping over nothing zOroTaRd lmaof

Oda and Toei just can't stop telling everybody straight to their faces that Zoro is on a whole different level and literally "that guy"

Insane portrayal indeed
Careful, people that don't read OP will tell you that this is non canon and that certain clowns are or have to be as strong as Zoro. :shame:

Last edited:

These episodes are about Ace but didn't Marco swear allegiance to Whitebeard? Odd choice of words