One Piece Episode 1017 - A Barrage of Powerful Techniques! The Fierce Attacks of the Worst Generation!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 114 76.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 22 14.8%
  • 3/5

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters
Am I the only one who liked the manga attack way more than the anime one ? I think it was way more badass that way. I hate the over the top purple aura and the animation after that.

Same here tbh, I am not a fan of these over the top animations, doesn't need to do that to show a powerful looking attack,

I see that it can have haki, same with Kid’s flying metal
Otherwise they should have never hurt BM/Kaidou
It’s not farfetched
I always assumed law and Kidd used their powers to keep the rocks and metal scraps from falling apart, haki wouldn't be necessary in that case since they essentially hardened the debris they use for their attacks

it was very evident that the kaidou only deviated because he felt the oden in the sword and not out of fear of the zoro.

ep 7/10

toei will ruin the roof with fillers

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
" A bloody sword had a better hype than Kid" You have been pushing this crap for years when does your coping end
Pull out a comment of mine saying this for years. Not only do you cap about manga facts, now you are just straight up lying:pepeke:

A sword getting more hype than Kid is a fact. Take it out on Oda and not me.

Pull out a comment of mine saying this for years. Not only do you cap about manga facts, now you are just straight up lying:pepeke:

A sword getting more hype than Kid is a fact. Take it out on Oda and not me.
Who was using the sword was it wielding itself :choppawhat:
Didn't Kaido call all the supernovas monsters just previous episode Kid included

Show me where Enma alone is performing Hiyu kaen to place it above Kid it's like we are going back to the rooftop chapters lmao

Is this what you have been reading :pepecopium:

the episode was very good but i think they exagerated with all the rotating camera. the slam gibson scene was almost nauseating with so much rotation.
i like how they did the attack names in big kanji but aftter they start they did it for some attacks and not for others. makes no sense killer attack got that treatment but zoro and bm did not.

my favorite part was punk rotten. it looks incredible a pity it is used against enemies it has no effect