One Piece Episode 1018 - Kaido Laughs! Four Emperors vs. New Generation!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • 4/5

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
Cry.

All through the episode Enma was highlighted more than Zoro

:milaugh:

Enma Roof Piece MVP held back by its user.

:kuzanshut:
No arguments. :josad:
completely overpowered kaido's little twisters (which overpowered both kid and killer), and dealt massive external and internal damage.
Remember when the others could also stop Hakai? Seeing them completely fodderized by a tatsumaki...:ronalugh:

Yea Henry fuck them aura haters either deal with it or don't watch bitches
Man that was really one of the worst anime chapter i have seen. they just screwed up and keep ignoring the one piece community and doing what they want.
I am done with this shit untill next roof piece episodes
They will do what they wanted in the next roofpiece episode and ignore the community even more like it or not they will never give a fuck

Tatsumaki animation was slow ass. Kaidou would have had time to eat Luffy a hundred times. It had to happen super fast. Kaido caught Luffy in his mouth > Zoro immediately attacked him. But we have 2 minutes when they just look at each other:specialmeh:

Yea Henry fuck them aura haters either deal with it or don't watch bitches

They will do what they wanted in the next roofpiece episode and ignore the community even more like it or not they will never give a fuck
I have no problems with auras, but they really are overused, i get why people hate them.

Episode was good, Kidd is so much of a waste of space that kaido ant payed him no mind plus Kidd toy is just trash guy is lacking heavenly in many areas :suresure: but zoro was awesome as always his twister dragon scene reminded me of dbz broly