One Piece Episode 1021 - Spank Strikes! Sanji's Woman-trouble!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • 4/5

• 3/5

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 0/5

• Total voters
One Piece EPISODE 1021
"Spank Strikes! Sanji's Woman-trouble!"

スパンク炸裂!サンジの女難!
Supanku Sakuretsu! Sanji no Jonan!

Opening 24 | PAINT - I Don't Like Mondays.
Chapter(s) : -

Screenplay | 米村正二 - Shōji Yonemura
Art | _
Animation | _

Direction | _
Storyboard | ___
Airdate: June 12, 2022

Episode 1022 PREVIEW

OP 24 - TV Size

Last edited:
Momo sure is a lucky kid first with Nami, Robin now with Yamato lol

I severely underestimated Perospero also missed the part about the weather effecting the Sulong transformations.
(Perospero back must be stiff for carrying the Big Mom pirates on this back)

Hybrid Kaido looks pretty dope, tho i think in the manga he didn't get shown until later on.

I am super excited to see Black Maria vs Robin, it's about time Robin gets to have a fight.

• Robin's intro speech is pure chills. Props to the VA for that.
  • Yamato's apex predator chest devoured a little boy.:catlewd:
  • Was that the armor that saved Perospero from Pedro's nuke?:noo:

• I almost thought a cyborg peaked under Yamato's clothes. I wouldn't put it past an absolute gentlemen like Queen.
  • Kaido finally evolved some legs. :finally:Not sure if Kaido eating that or Killer eating THAT is more impressive.

• Jack duct taping his broken trunk makes me laugh every time.

• Wano fan service is truly next level. That Brook reacted to Robin's line and not the giant topless Maria was great.
Enjoyable episode overall. Better storyboard/OST/animation than last week. Direction was a mixed bag with a full Pedro flashback and Robin who could have used something more demonic than simple pink aura. Showing Kaido's hybrid in pieces was a good way highlight his features, the overall body shot looks as tame as it did in the manga but I guess there's no fixing that. I do love that roof filler is finally being added, taking advantage that 1008 reveals offscreen fighting took place. On that note, Carrot performing without Wanda and cornering Perospero was lovely to see. I'm glad the anime fed her fans a pretty good fight and I hope more offscreen content gets that kind of love.

Some people thought that Perospero really struggled against Sulong Carrot and Wanda but in reality he didn't struggle that much.

Also I can't believe Sulong Wanda actually got defeated from that single attack from the previous episode.:milaugh:

At least Carrot was able to last a bit more longer than Wanda, but other than breaking through Perospero's candy armor and pushing him back she really didn't do much.

I'm pretty sure some Carrot wankers are going to be salty and will probably make excuses for this fight.:doffytroll:

Some people thought that Perospero really struggled against Sulong Carrot and Wanda but in reality he didn't struggle that much.

Also I can't believe Sulong Wanda actually got defeated from that single attack from the previous episode.:milaugh:

At least Carrot was able to last a bit more longer than Wanda, but other than breaking through Perospero's candy armor and pushing him back she really didn't do much.

I'm pretty sure some Carrot wankers are going to be salty and will probably make excuses for this fight.:doffytroll:
Whats funny to me is that the fight was probably the best animated and directed bit of action in the episode.

I've seen people say that Pedospero is stronger than Jack, but he almost lost to Carrot while Jack defeated all of the sulong minks except Neko and Inu. :quest: