One Piece Episode 1025 - The Worst Generation Gets Wiped Out?! The Emperors' Deadly Attack!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Wait where do people see Zoro tilting it? It was literally a still image tilted upwards before he even made contact with it.

And it's sad to see Zoro fanboys have really low standards if this episode made you happy. They put more effort into animating a filler Marco scene and Luffy's shitty red hawk scene right after, that's a travesty I was expecting the best animator to be given the highlight of arguably all of roofpiece and we got w.e the hell that shit was. They busted out Shida for the smaller scene right after smh.

Was really looking forward to hakai too. Shit was a still shot, everything about it was bad, art, animation, colouring. It legit made Zoro's feat look underwhelming, since hakai looked smaller and didn't have any weight behind it due to a lack of movement in the surroundings.

Wowww, this Hakai was straight garbage. Instead of it being a pure force combined attack that was supposed to be fast as hell and span a huge AoE, they turned it into a Haki laser beam that moved at the speed of a regular Ikkoku.

How can ANY anime-only OP viewer think that nobody could dodge that shit?

lol what is this? Why is this shit already outside before Zoro even begins to block?

But I don't expect anything different when it was probably outsourced to some 3rd world shithole

Honestly, even act 1 Luffy doing the "not even touching" shit looks better than this garbage made for the lowest common denominator

Why Marco scene was so over animated while hakai looked like it was made on a toilet?

lol what is this? Why is this shit already outside before Zoro even begins to block?

But I don't expect anything different when it was probably outsourced to some 3rd world shithole

Honestly, even act 1 Luffy doing the "not even touching" shit looks better than this garbage made for the lowest common denominator

Why Marco scene was so over animated while hakai looked like it was made on a toilet?
What's the point of lying, you posted a frame 6 seconds after Zoro jumped in to block Hakai. :myman:

ZenZu

What's the point of lying, you posted a frame 6 seconds after Zoro jumped in to block Hakai. :myman:
Lmao c'mon you can't be both blind and deaf, go to 0:45 secs in the vid, Zoro halts it around 0:47. Absolutely nothing was done to change its trajectory.

What's puzzling is the attack was already touching the sky before Zoro even did anything to it, made its way past all the supernova. This was confusing enough in the manga, the anime team butchered this even further.

This episode is a prime example of the actual state of the anime and the management behind it.

You have important content and put the weakest director on it. (Same with 1018) While actual great directors like Tanaka get some dogshit material.
You have great animators for the episode ready, but put the best one on the worst and most unnecessary scene. A filler scene even.
But what good is it if its wasted on a non-important scene.
That's like having Takashi Kojima on episode 1015 and giving him all cuts for the Momonosuke & Yamato dialogue in the basement room. Just a pure fucking waste.
Due to the weak director, the pacing is dogshit and all scenes that were supposed to be executed quickly and in succession get dragged out to oblivion, losing their meaning and purpose
And thanks to the ugly ass godfucking awful auras the drawings get butchered and my eyes get cancer.

Horrible episode, didn't like the execution at all, Akihiro Ota god.
3/10

One Pace has to save us again. And you know what? high chance they cut out all of Ota cuz ITS FILLER.
-----------------------------------------------------

Next week we have the return of Ryota Nakamura, the chad behind legendary episode 1013.
Unfortunately, the preview for 1026 was extremely disappointing and his usual quirks and trademarks just were not there.
Comparing it to the 1013 there's a clear league of difference in polish and comp and more angular dynamic shots.
The animation will be great as seen in the preview, don't get me wrong, but it's sad to see such a talented director be restricted and not unleashing the potential that he posesses and couldve brought to the table for such an important episode.
And thanks to Tu's comment we know that Movie Red heavily affected the production of this episode
Can't wait for you to wank ryota auras :steef:

Lmao c'mon you can't be both blind and deaf, go to 0:45 secs in the vid, Zoro halts it around 0:47.
Zoro jumps in at 0:39 and starts blocking it same time or second later. What would he be doing staring at hakai for 6-8 seconds when it was already so fast none of them could react except Zoro.

how about you watch the scene? Zoro only blocks when that shockwave hits and Kaido and Big Mom notice him
the spic beam was already outside the island
How about you watch the video again? Zoro is already blocking the attack, he stops being pushed back hence the shockwave before he's completely engulfed by it.

ZenZu

Zoro jumps in at 0:39 and starts blocking it same time or second later. What would he be doing staring at hakai for 6-8 seconds when it was already so fast none of them could react except Zoro.
I don't know what else to say other than watch the video? Like it's right there 0:47 is where he halted the attack. There's nothing to debate here.

I don't know what else to say other than watch the video? Like it's right there 0:47 is where he halted the attack. There's nothing to debate here.
At that time that attack had already changed direction
We clearly see when the attack is initiated it was directly facing the supernovas so something must have changed the direction

ZenZu

At that time that attack had already changed direction
We clearly see when the attack is initiated it was directly facing the supernovas so something must have changed the direction
Again....the attack was halted at 0:47. What are we discussing?

You're showing the attack from inside of Onigashima, they zoomed out to show the full scale of the attack outside of onigashima, and then Zoro blocked it after they zoomed out. I mean I know they butchered the scene but it's really not that complicated to "find out" when Zoro blocked it. They simply showed him making a move on it prior to the zoom out, not blocking it. And you can't be seriously counting down anime time with elapsed time in the video, and translating that to actual in universe time lmfao, that's beyond tomfoolery.

The fact that I wrote a paragraph about something that doesn't need to be stated is sad to say the least, be better than this.

Again....the attack was halted at 0:47. What are we discussing?

You're showing the attack from inside of Onigashima, they zoomed out to show the full scale of the attack outside of onigashima, and then Zoro blocked it after they zoomed out. I mean I know they butchered the scene but it's really not that complicated to "find out" when Zoro blocked it. They simply showed him making a move on it prior to the zoom out, not blocking it. And you can't be seriously counting down anime time with elapsed time in the video, and translating that to actual in universe time lmfao, that's beyond tomfoolery.

The fact that I wrote a paragraph about something that doesn't need to be stated is sad to say the least, be better than this.
let them jack off to this laughable animation which was made by some amateur animators in some 3rd world shithole sweatshop. You know it's bad when they can't even recognize where the block is happening and counting seconds in in a clip

They either know themselves how laughable this was but have to intentionally lose braincells to enjoy
or
they unironically liked it and thought this was good

Either way, they are mentally ill