One Piece Episode 1025 - The Worst Generation Gets Wiped Out?! The Emperors' Deadly Attack!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
Marco negged King and goes to help Chopper to fight Queen.

Luffy mocking Kaidou, Kaidou afraid of Red Hawk woth Ryou and WASNT afraid of Hiryuu Kaen.
He didn't neg King. He just ran away from King to help out Chopper.

Kaido wasn't scared of Red hawk. We saw what they did to Kaido earlier. It made him bleed a lot of in the mouth. Similar to what the Scabbards did against Kaido. Kaido just chose to evade the attack because it allowed him to create an open against luffy. That's called being a smart fighter.

Kaido knew nothing about Hiryuu Kaen because he has never faced Zoro before. He didn't understand the true power and strength that technique possess. The fact BM needed to tell him to evade the attack proves Kaido is not very good when it comes to reading attacks strength.

Detached from reality and doesn't read the dialogue within the canon content. Sad.
Luffy is and always will be significantly stronger than Zoro.
You are detached from reality

Kaido wasn't scared that attack. There's nothing about that scene that proves that. He was hit by Luffy's earlier Red rock attack that didn't caused him any more damage than the Scabbards attack. While BM, a character known for her durable body, told Kaido, a character known for his durable body that's harder to damage than BM, to evade Zoro's attack. BM was concerned about Luffy's Red rock attack. Learn to comprehend the manga.

Oda stated pre TS Luffy and Zoro were equal at strength at time so that destroys your headcannon. Rooftop Luffy was not stronger than Zoro. That's why he relied on and thanked Zoro for protecting him.

Hollyyy crabbbb i really relieved.
In manga and anime the battle looks so different.
In manga zoro look like only deflect it for a millisecond before teleported by law.
But in anime its really holded and deflected by zoro itself.
Im proud to idol u

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Detached from reality and doesn't read the dialogue within the canon content. Sad.
Luffy is and always will be significantly stronger than Zoro.
Mc buff

The hakai was fine. Considering what its supposed to be, maybe some greater character acting from Zoro would have been nice, but it was always going to be an effects heavy scene, and although I think some elements of the compositing weren't great, generally, I think the actual animatin behind the effects were well done.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
The hakai was fine. Considering what its supposed to be, maybe some greater character acting from Zoro would have been nice, but it was always going to be an effects heavy scene, and although I think some elements of the compositing weren't great, generally, I think the actual animatin behind the effects were well done.
It was bad... the next uniportant luffy scene had better animation.... well I hope at least ashura will be good...

It was bad... the next uniportant luffy scene had better animation.... well I hope at least ashura will be good...
It wasn't? It was perhaps a bit drawn out, but there was nothing really bad about it besides the colour choice for the hakai itself, which was frankly a bit too gaudy.

The Luffy scene having more movement is unsurprising considering it has a lot more movement to it.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yeah, probably will.

Luffy's scene is the better one.

The Zoro scene will probably be decent though.
If this happens that would be 3 straight Zoro scenes toei shafted. Tatsumaki, Hakai, Asura. That'd be a travesty...is Toei scared of the double page spreads?