One Piece Episode 1025 - The Worst Generation Gets Wiped Out?! The Emperors' Deadly Attack!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Ironic that Ashura, based on the demon Shuten Doji who was slain by a samurai hero, ends up dying to evil hero Oden. The Scabbard who turned his back on the Kozuki ends up pulling an Oden to save the other retainers so it's poetic there too.
  • One dog of sick burns to deal with Jack. The other seven fight Kanjuro. That's how you know Ashura got bopped for real.:suresure:

• Orochi's theme as he sets fires and cuts down mofos is a way better return than he deserves.
  • Trippy sequence with Marco and Queen, did not need to see Queen's fat folds animated fluidly.:gonope:
  • Kaido and Big Mom deliver a green/purple/black beam of death:lunazing:

• Animating a Red Hawk that beautiful just so it gets dodged. You know it's getting real next episode.
Lovely episode. Those flashes of Ashura's body as the Scabbards wince in pain and regret, no one going down there to bandage him pretty much nails how easily and unexpectedly a character can die in this war. Marco's flames flickering at their best in that very artistic sequence with Queen. I would have preferred Orochi vs the furious Scabbards to end the episode building on Ashura, but Ashura and Zoro sacrificing themselves was too good of a parallel to give up. Kaido and Big Mom going wild with auras is alright since Dorry and Broggy did it first. The whole annihilation beam and Godro stopping it for a million minutes was all a classic DBZ call back by Oda, I feel the experts on beam struggles at Toei were able to capture that sense. It's good to be back.

It feels so good to be a Zorobro

:finally::finally::finally:

The Feats from this man are always amazing and unlike the MC or others, his actions actually carry high stake consequences.

The WSC is about to get scarred for the second time in his life by a death bed Zoro and an invulnerable Lunarian God is gonna get his chest sliced open and one of his big ass wings cut off.

THE FEATS!!!!! My god.....

Last edited:
  • Ironic that Ashura, based on the demon Shuten Doji who was slain by a samurai hero, ends up dying to evil hero Oden. The Scabbard who turned his back on the Kozuki ends up pulling an Oden to save the other retainers so it's poetic there too.
  • One dog of sick burns to deal with Jack. The other seven fight Kanjuro. That's how you know Ashura got bopped for real.:suresure:

• Orochi's theme as he sets fires and cuts down mofos is a way better return than he deserves.
  • Trippy sequence with Marco and Queen, did not need to see Queen's fat folds animated fluidly.:gonope:
  • Kaido and Big Mom deliver a green/purple/black beam of death:lunazing:

• Animating a Red Hawk that beautiful just so it gets dodged. You know it's getting real next episode.
Lovely episode. Those flashes of Ashura's body as the Scabbards wince in pain and regret, no one going down there to bandage him pretty much nails how easily and unexpectedly a character can die in this war. Marco's flames flickering at their best in that very artistic sequence with Queen. I would have preferred Orochi vs the furious Scabbards to end the episode building on Ashura, but Ashura and Zoro sacrificing themselves was too good of a parallel to give up. Kaido and Big Mom going wild with auras is alright since Dorry and Broggy did it first. The whole annihilation beam and Godro stopping it for a million minutes was all a classic DBZ call back by Oda, I feel the experts on beam struggles at Toei were able to capture that sense. It's good to be back.
Don't be fat shaming lamp people might get sensitive :suresure:

Kidd is right, even for a moment...it would be impossible for him, he acknowledges that stopping and deflecting the full attack is something else. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro didn't just block the strongest AdCoC attack in the story, he deflected it too. All before getting AdCoC himself...too strong :myman::cheers:
Only the very strongest but in gif, for some reason Oda's manga isn't cutting it for some tards. :kayneshrug:

Last edited:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I believe I saw somewhere it's a new animator, they gotta start somewhere.
He's new but it wasn't his first scene, was the same guy that did Franky vs Sasaki some episodes ago. Just not sure why they used him there and not for Zoro's scene

I just saw the scenes. Damn, I thought people were just exaggerating the use of lighting effects in recent fights of one piece...but Jesus...wth is that. It looks so shit...
This effect used on Luffy is the cringiest thing I have seen in a while.

Overall disappointed with the anime with this fight. Too many effects are being added which mean nothing to the viewer. There is no info being given from that stuff(even the sound effects).