Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 1/5

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
it's impossible to

Congrats I guess?
Imagine thinking this scene is anywhere close to his clash with Zoro. Who had 20 to 30 broken bones while fighting against a Kaido who is trying to kill him.

Kaido was easily deflecting Yamato attacks with one hand there. While Zoro was the one deflecting Kaido attack and Kaido was using 2 hands.

Last edited:
He has. But in the industry it's not allowed to post your original Layout/Key Animation (The original animation drawn without color etc. applied). For One Piece, usually the official twitter account posts it. Otherwise it's a No-Go to post/leak it yourself since you did the work under contract for the company so it's their decision if they want to use it for promotional purposes or not
It may come out next week. It was the highlight of the episode and a pretty good one, so its not unlikely. They did it pretty quick for 1025. Shame it didn't happen for 1026, but I guess its still possible we may get some stuff for it.

Ummmm I don't think it's aCoC.
In upcoming episodes we will see Kaido reacting to COC infused attacks of Luffy and making a comment about it (like manga).

At best Zoro used normal COC.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lol if the auras was trash why it there :suresure:like I sayed aura is aura cry
Stop it. The dude who literally animated the asura scene was crying about the aura. Even I thought it was alright in the scene but now I have to admit it was trash if the animator tells me it was 😂

Stop it. The dude who literally animated the asura scene was crying about the aura. Even I thought it was alright in the scene but now I have to admit it was trash if the animator tells me it was 😂
He was Crying yet still put it there so he Just like yall "if the aura was done right" fuck outta with this notion and still sayed "I enjoyed it" the Gymnastics here :gokulaugh:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He was Crying yet still put it there so he Just like yall "if the aura was done right" fuck outta with this notion and still sayed "I enjoyed it" the Gymnastics here :gokulaugh:
Major L for you bro. You can't even complain about fans complaining now when the toei animators themselves complaining.

It feels so good to be a Zorobro and not a full blown Sanjitard or Sanjitards in disguise pretending to be Kid/Law/Killer/Shanks fans....

:finally: :finally: :finally:

My mans just outclashed the World's Strongest Pirate with advCoA and basic CoC all while having half the bones in his body broken. The undisputed goat of this whole mickey mouse series and MVP of the rooftop for a reason. And this is literally fresh outta the time skip Zoro btw the man would've polished the floor with Doffy or Katakuri if Oda and his editors allowed him to.

That green (some say it's yellow) aura-ish that covered all three of his swords is none other than the advanced form of armament haki also known as Ryou flowing. Wait until he masters it up against King and then taps into AdvCoC

:steef: :steef: :steef:

Also, when Kaido said "you got CoC haki too?" Zoro's now depleted green advanced armament flowed into his signature sword the Wado Ichimonji just in case clowns wanna say it came from enma lmao

Anime is over now for most of us. We'll be back in a few months for my boy King.