Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
One Piece EPISODE 1029
"A Faint Memory - Luffy and Red-Haired's Daughter Uta"

淡い記憶 ルフィと赤髪の娘ウタ
Awai Kioku - Rufi to Akagami no Musume Uta

Opening SP | New Genesis (新時代) - Ado (Fuji TV)
Opening 24 | PAINT - I Don't Like Mondays. (Simulcast)

Chapter(s) : -

Screenplay | 井上亜樹子 - Akiko Inoue
Art | ___
Animation |
李少雷 - Shaolei Li
Direction | 山内重保 - Shigeyasu Yamauchi
Storyboard | ___
Airdate: August 14, 2022

Episode 1030 Preview

OP 24 - TV Size

They should have really wrapped all this shit up in one episode, insulting to stretch for multiple.
Are there OP fans in JP who actively hold off watching the movie until they get these filler details lol?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
:catlewd:
Lufyy used to hate pirates ???
Makes sense with Garp being his grandfather.

If Shanks was the first pirate Luffy ever met, no wonder his opinion of them is so high. Shanks really raised this boy right.

Good filler, Uta and Luffy were super cute hanging out together, and it's always good to get more of the Red Hair Pirates.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
catded I lack here so much of emotions and a solid artstyle cuz it looked like that they switched half of animators from other anime to make it, I don't say that it looked bad I say that artstyle drastically was changing. Also many characters were so stiff, like if someone stole from them everything :catcry:

catded I lack here so much of emotions and a solid artstyle cuz it looked like that they switched half of animators from other anime to make it, I don't say that it looked bad I say that artstyle drastically was changing. Also many characters were so stiff, like if someone stole from them everything :catcry:
that was indeed the case actually. Think it was totally outsourced to Studio Maskett. And the Animation Director is also not a regular one.

But that's a good thing. Why waste key staff on filler nonsense? Have them focus on actually important canon material in upcoming episodes. Next weeks episode is by an in-house Director & Animation Director. The Director is arguably the weakest of the OP team (which again, is great!) And the AD (Animation Director) is mid-tier as well (again, good).

They should have really wrapped all this shit up in one episode, insulting to stretch for multiple.
Are there OP fans in JP who actively hold off watching the movie until they get these filler details lol?
they're most likely watching this after the film since the film showed Uta and Luffy's flashback in Foosha for maybe 2-3 mins so this episode and next week are basically what happens in between

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
Uta is an annoying brat.
That the RHP do what the little brat diva wants is so dumb. No wonder they left kids behind.​