Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
Embarrassing that frankys fight with Pink that happened 6/7 years ago in the dressrosa anime (the worst period for the op anime) has considerably better animation and execution than his fight here.

this is the price we pay for all those sakuga heavy roof piece episodes I guess.
With good quality comes lower budget episodes afterward

The biggest sacrifice in anime :parkcry:

Embarrassing that frankys fight with Pink that happened 6/7 years ago in the dressrosa anime (the worst period for the op anime) has considerably better animation and execution than his fight here.

this is the price we pay for all those sakuga heavy roof piece episodes I guess.
Not really jinbei fight was done lol they just traded Franky for Yamato filler
It was foreseeable that the illusions would be used to fill half the episode with flashbacks. But finally... Kunyun. :shocking::finally:

Apoo best girl :yonjidoggy::pepapoo:
Post automatically merged:

Not really jinbei fight was done lol they just traded Franky for Yamato filler

Apoo best girl :yonjidoggy::pepapoo:
*done well lol

Even they weren't that great compared to manga to begin with. Overuse of auras, failing to add any filler to extend it (goes with all fights, they had all opportunities to outdo the manga by adding some good filler).

But don't worry, once One Piece anime ends they will make One Piece Kai and maybe then they do things better, 10 years from now.
Post automatically merged:

I liked the pacing throughout the first half of this episode not knowing Toei would slap us with with half episode of filler flashback. Next week they intend to do the same with Brook :nicagesmile:
That preview got me like

I liked the pacing throughout the first half of this episode not knowing Toei would slap us with with half episode of filler flashback. Next week they intend to do the same with Brook :nicagesmile:
But it's foreshadowing
GODA

Man this episode made me realize how lame Yamato's df transformation looks.
The Franky fight was just boring. What was his opponent's name again??

The defeat of sasaki is underwhelming lol
Who's Sasaki?
Kojiro you mean??

Probably watching One Pace
they still make that?I thought they stopped making these a long time ago.

so where did king and marco go ?
:kaidowhat:
Where did Marco go while that other guy was dying? What was his name again? That crossdressing Wano guy with the short name.
Kinks deserve to be shamed to death