One Piece Episode 1046 - Taking a Chance! Both Wings Go into Battle!

Rate?

• Total voters
Soundtrack was mid.
Aura catastrophe
Pacing was abysmal.
Unnecessary changes to the anime.
1.1 manga chapters for 1 episode lol

Seriously, this is a fast paced chapter and the anime team decided to turn it into a full episode of these guys awkwardly standing around.

This episode should've received a budget as large as last episode. Add filler here of all four characters fighting if you can't go past chap #1023.

Real disappointed and worried for the All Star fights.
Every time king was on the screen and that annoying burning sound of his " defense mode " played i wanted to break my phone

Tf is that

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
‎
As far as action goes, this chapter is honestly one of the best in Onigashima. These pages are great.

And Toei royally fucked it lmfao.

Can't wait for the amazing Yamato v. Kaido fight though, guarantee you that shit gets better animation than either All Star fights
My expectations for Sanji vs Queen are extremely low now, especially since they had Queen shooting bullets instead of lasers
:josad:

As far as action goes, this chapter is honestly one of the best in Onigashima. These pages are great.

And Toei royally fucked it lmfao.

Can't wait for the amazing Yamato v. Kaido fight though, guarantee you that shit gets better animation than either All Star fights
The first panel the one that Lanjibots say that Zoro is struggling to dodge a beam are actually bullets and the anime got that right.

Jesus....this was embarrassingly bad episode, which says a lot because it was one of the best chapters in onigashima.
Nothing was good this episode:
  • When Marco says "it's time for the stars to take the stage" they add Zoro filler of his cringe ass posing around, completely ruining the moment and whole context of Marco's line
  • King and Queen actually get prepared before Zoro & Sanji's attacks and they know they are fighting them...which once again changes canon manga events where they get blitzed without knowing that Zoro and Sanji came back
  • Disgusting auras and flying around. I guess Zoro's animator came back to ruin the anime again
  • Zoro's shitty OST playing during important moment
  • all of Sanji's attacks got changed. There's no weird boomerang kick and there's no pinwheel kick, they got replaced by basic kicks... the fuck?
  • shitty animation
  • shitty pacing
  • Queen's laser beams got switched to... bullets? Because...I guess some 3rd world animator couldn't tell the difference?
  • That shitty cliffhanger with Luffy looking for Momo while giant pink dragon was in front of him apparently....
  • Most of the episode was probably outsourced in some 3rd world shithole.
Just... so bad.

This must be because Zoro got back and anime has to be dumbed down with flashing lights, retarded changes and the most generic OST.
Rooftop 2.0

Last episode (Sanji's) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this pile of crap (Zoro's)
Sanjitards mad asl lmao sit back enjoy The Star (singular) taking over the whole show and stop crying like a woman.
Post automatically merged:

THE STAR is taking the stage

:christnally::christnally::christnally:

Let's just hope they animate The Star vs King fight separately and let the other two gag characters and their cringe cheapshots fight take place in a single episode or some shit.

People are sick and tired of comedy relief bs we want tension, suspense and non-stop action something that only Zoro can provide in this whole mickey mouse series.