One Piece Episode 1053 - Sanji's Mutation - The Two Arms in Crisis!

Rate The Episode

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

Cruxroux

Thank god. I am not retard . I just only use manga as a source. Yonkou combination attack did not sign any of coc at manga. If we assumed this attack advanced coc attack based on anime , so yeah sanji can tank hakai just with his bare neck :)))
Post automatically merged:
Neither did Ashura showed any adcoc in manga. So you're telling me Zoro did all that which just Ryou? Kaido himself confirmed lmao it's adcoc.

Sanji gonna get reduced to atom lmao.
What you reading nowadays? Two piece?

Neither did Ashura showed any adcoc in manga. So you're telling me Zoro did all that which just Ryou? Kaido himself confirmed lmao it's adcoc.

Sanji gonna get reduced to atom lmao.
What you reading nowadays? Two piece?
Kaido confirm that is advcoc ? where ? advanced coc = coating . And when kaido see coating , he clearly said luffy your coating is weak. He just said that you have coc too ? all that glitters is not gold

C

Cruxroux

Kaido confirm that is advcoc ? where ? advanced coc = coating . And when kaido see coating , he clearly said luffy your coating is weak. He just said that you have coc too ? all that glitters is not gold
How else do you think kaido realised he has coating? Zoro didn't do a Coc blast over there 🤣🤣. Kaido was clearly suprised something cut him and adcoc is the only thing capable of such feat.
Keep dreaming lmao.