Votes: 6 4.3%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
Sanjino one chance to shine and gets embarrassed (again)

animation was fine, idk why i expected it to be top tier but whatever
Post automatically merged:

How does Sanji look weak here? Just cuz Queen reacts to Sanji's speed and tanked some of Sanji's Ifrit Jambe attacks?

That's a feat for Queen's CoO and endurance.
except we know queen is weak as shit
couldnt even 1 shot a haki-less female with a named attack

What actual trash. Took away his lightning. The final attack was shit. Plus he didn't even send queen flying half as far as the manga shown him to have. They got sanji falling down after attacking queen successfully which isn't how it went down in the manga.

The animation was on point sure and it looked pretty but when you change the best parts of the scene... what's left to enjoy. You gave the biggest portion to the dog and gave me the scraps.

The anime staff doesn't care about powerscaling, if making a character looks weaker/stronger/faster/slower/etc... than they did in the manga helps in making a scene looks better they will do it without hesitation.
Trash answer. They need to keep it accurate.

How does Sanji look weak here? Just cuz Queen reacts to Sanji's speed and tanked some of Sanji's Ifrit Jambe attacks?

That's a feat for Queen's CoO and endurance.
No I said why below

Sanjino one chance to shine and gets embarrassed (again)

animation was fine, idk why i expected it to be top tier but whatever

except we know queen is weak as shit
couldnt even 1 shot a haki-less female with a named attack
I'll take that over King sending ugly yellow flying slashes that doesn't even hurt Beast Pirate fodders and only tickle Queen's buttcheeks.

The same attack that sends Zoro flying btw.

What actual trash. Took away his lightning.
Toei prefers auras over lightnings. They did the same shit with Luffy initially, Yamato and Zoro.
The final attack was shit. Plus he didn't even send queen flying half as far as the manga shown him to have.
Sure that scene wasn't as good as the manga but Queen got sends flying though multiple concrete walls at least.
They got sanji falling down after attacking queen successfully which isn't how it went down in the manga.
Huh? That's literally what happened in the manga lmao.