Votes: 6 4.3%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
To sum up the entire Sanji vs Queen fight, I think that it could be the best Sanji fight so far.
Let me explain:
Queen was too much a static opponent and his powers weren't used in an intelligent way, that's for sure, just a random spam of lasers and in the end some Germa's moves.
So it was basically Sanji dodging Queen's attacks and keeping hit him with his kicks until Queen's monstrous endurance crumbled.
BUT the overall structure of this fight was phenomenal: the start with Sanji saving Chopper, the short 2vs2 with Zoro, the connection between Queen and Sanji through his father, the comedy (Brachiosnake was gold), the awakening scene with the broken blade, the character development of Sanji during the fight itself with the Raid Suit scene, the invisible speed and Ifrit Jambe as power ups.
Usually, fights in One Piece are random as fuck: "I am with Luffy, you're with the enemy, so let's beat the shit out of each other".
Look at Jimbe vs Who's Who (with Who's Who literally saying "I hate you because I hate Luffy because I hate the straw hat he wears because I hate Shanks), Franky vs Sasaki, Law and Kidd vs Big Mom and so on, speaking about just Wano.
Sanji vs Queen was instead a fight between the third most powerfull crew members of two factions in war, but also the climax of a character development that started in Whole Cake and finished when Sanji defeated the representation of the ghosts of his past (Queen and the cold science).
Sanji vs Jabura or Sanji vs Mr 2 were better speaking about the combat itself, but didn't have a crumb of this writing.

FASTER THAN WHO? lmfao both manga and anime Queen had no problem with exe and lanji's speed

Holy shit lanji is nowhere near even base king level abd never will
Ifrit jambe lmfao queen eat that shit like nothing
i can smell you fucking loser crying rn. lmfao lanji faster than who??? :gokulaugh:
Clown lanji struggling with the slowest character in onigashima :milaugh:
fucking loser barly beat queen and fainted himself without even fighing against yonkos lmfao:gokulaugh:

Current Sanji low YC2 level at Max
Post automatically merged:

Below jinbei ofc
I'm not talking to "m0nst3Rx" but to the real person behind it: you are going to be lying in your deathbed one day and, when that day comes, I sincerely hope you've grown past this pitiful, hateful life. And I say "life" because I'm convinced this insignificant cartoon character you've spent the last hours attacking with such a sad rage isn't the only thing that makes you spread hate and hate alone; whatever is deeply wrong with you, I don't envy it at all.

So, again, I just hope you grow better than this and when the time comes you still have people around who didn't flee from your hate.