Votes: 6 4.3%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
Didn’t most of the sanji fans say that queen walking towards the girl didn’t matter??? The anime clearly makes that known 😂😂😂 all my man queen had to do was be smart and invisible.
Honestly osome was the reason Sanji snapped out of his funk and was able to see through queens invisibility and hiding. However, Sanji may have figured it out on his own, but osome gave him the push he needed

Honestly osome was the reason Sanji snapped out of his funk and was able to see through queens invisibility and hiding. However, Sanji may have figured it out on his own, but osome gave him the push he needed[/QUOTE
yes osome was the reason but sanji didn’t necessarily see through queens invisibility the step queen took towards osome gave away his position and led to his defeat

We're still waiting for the faster than light speed that no one can keep up with, are we getting it in the next episode, from King maybe?
Btw a present for you. :saden:
That is the most ridiculous thing :) Queen was at one step behind sanji while he hit osome . Hoever Sanji did not hear the Gigantic dinosaurs at that tome. And here , they put this scene . Lame :)

If you can endure auras a la 933 (zoro vs killer) throughout the whole episode, you will be fine. If not, skip 1062 and stay mad lul
So since I said this for Zoro vs Killer

The aura stuff looks dumb as fuck. Rest of the fight including last episode was great, but Zoro turning into a big purple blob, blowing up the environment into perfectly cut cubes which then is totally fine after the attack is ridiculous looking.
I’m probably not gonna like Zoro vs King then lol

yes osome was the reason but sanji didn’t necessarily see through queens invisibility the step queen took towards osome gave away his position and led to his defeat
Nah queen was moving around the whole time, it was portrayed in the manga and anime that stealth black tech hides their presence as well as makes them invisible.

It really was just sanjis CoO that allowed him to aim his kick at queen. Osome being in danger was just what triggered sanjis CoO to see through the ability.

More than one has said that :jay-he:

Judge

Judge

Judge

Judge doing all the work and they're talking about fanfics, it's so disrespectful towards Judge, the characters that actually have these abilities and the writer of the story, Oda. :risitasad:
If sanji went judge way , he would be out of top 100 .dddd all his sblings was too weak :) now he can beat all judges technology + ancient zoan users + haki user + cyborg . Think dude think . Just think :) or try :)

Nah queen was moving around the whole time, it was portrayed in the manga and anime that stealth black tech hides their presence as well as makes them invisible.

It really was just sanjis CoO that allowed him to aim his kick at queen.
What??? how are u denying what the manga and now the anime has confirmed… sure queen presence is gone and he is invisible but in both the manga (creek noise) and now the anime ( queens foot smashing the ground) clearly show that this was key to sanji finding and attacking queen :choppawhat:

Not sure how I feel about it tbh…was a bit hit & miss for me. Thought it was an aesthetically pleasing episode. Overall flow & fight choreography were good & it also does a way better job showing how impressive Queen’s Cyborg abilities are but also thought their handling of Sanji’s PU was very poor which was actually the bit I personally was looking forward to seeing.

Ifrit Jambe felt like a copy-paste of Diable Jambe with the only real difference being the color change. Not sure why they left out the lightening aesthetic it had in the manga 💀 There was also hardly any difference btw Diable and Ifrit with regards to Queen’s reactions & the damage he was taking. Hell Queen was relatively clean in the episode which irked me a bit.

Beouf Burst felt like a regular DJ kick & the animators somehow forgot to add the explosion which was actually what made the attack look so cuul & powerful in the manga.

Not even gonna bother commenting on how they animated Sanji’s speed feat coz that shit was rubbish. Showed an utter lack of creativity & appreciation for the feat.

Overall I’d say it was about 6.5/10 solely for the aesthetics of episode.

Not sure how I feel about it tbh…was a bit hit & miss for me. Thought it was an aesthetically pleasing episode. Overall flow & fight choreography were good & it also does a way better job showing how impressive Queen’s Cyborg abilities but also thought their handling of Sanji’s PU was very poor which was actually the bit I personally was looking forward to seeing.

Ifrit Jambe felt like a copy-paste of Diable Jambe with the only real difference being the color change. Not sure why they left out the lightening aesthetic it had in the manga 💀 There was also hardly any difference btw Diable and Ifrit with regards to Queen’s reactions & the damage he was taking. Hell Queen was relatively clean in the episode which irked me a bit.

Beouf Burst felt like a regular DJ kick & the animators somehow forgot to add the explosion which was actually what made the attack look so cuul & powerful in the manga.

Not even gonna bother commenting on how they animated Sanji’s speed feat coz that shit was rubbish. Showed an utter lack of creativity & appreciation for the feat.

Overall I’d say it was about 6.5/10 solely for the aesthetics of episode.
the lightning was never there in ifrit , it was just the shape of his flames

What??? how are u denying what the manga and now the anime has confirmed… sure queen presence is gone and he is invisible but in both the manga (creek noise) and now the anime ( queens foot smashing the ground) clearly show that this was key to sanji finding and attacking queen :choppawhat:
You’re denying what both the manga and anime showed. Queens movements were not audible to those in the hall. Osome couldn’t hear them and the manga confirmed that Queen running around invisible still could not be perceived by Sanji.

Even if Queen fired a laser from the distance, the same result would’ve occurred, Queens movements didn’t give him away, otherwise the question is of all the steps queen made how did one step give him away when the rest didn’t? If Sanji was going off of movement, how did he aim his attacks? Sanjis specifically called out where he’d strike before he did so afterall.

The anime confirmed that it wasn’t queens movements, it was osome in danger which is how oda always highlights sanjis CoO is rescuing someone in danger.