• 2/5

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
1064 probably won't be the best.

We don't know the full staff list, but Tokoro is typically a director and storyboarder carried by his animators. At best we'd end up with something lik 1025 or 1040, which were carried by the animation talent on them.
I didn't say the best, i said the funniest

drunk bagua is one of the top funny moment at Onigashima lol

It's not accurately representing the main subject of the episode. Sanji and his new strengths. That's the issue. That's what you aren't getting.

We aren't criticizing any of the fucking shit you mentioned. We don't care about the breathability. We don't care about that.

My question is how it's not a valid or real criticism?
Criticism is usually subjective to some extent depending on the topic. If the topic was the animation then we could use the parameters set in place already. We know what's required for it to be considered good.

But what you can't say isn't valid, is someone's criticism based on their own opinions. There's no set parameters. You're a clown for trying yo argue this.

But tbh everything I pointed out in our debate before were things that are easily improvements compared to the animes version.

Do you not agree that the episode would have been better if these complaints were fixed? All visual effects only. I like the last quip from queen. But it should've been done after 1 or 2 ifrit attacks. not 20.

Tbh tho you're downplaying and misrepresenting the complaints. It wasn't that queen didn't launch vertically. Its that the anime failed to portray sanjis full power.

Did you like how the anime ruined the lightning/acoc parralel with luffy and zoro?

Also why did you ignore my point in our previous debate about how the fight was sanji overcoming queen/judges ideas and using his own passion to strengthen his flames instead of relying germa?

That was the point of destroying the rs and saying " luffy, do you prefer the me that can't hit a woman? Or a cold hearted warrior of science?"

The point is. Under representing the strength of an mc who's literally supposed to be displaying his full strength... is a bad choice. And that's what toei did. This is a battle manga/anime. To make the character look weaker than the original source would be the worst decision ever. But its toei. Not surprising tho.

You can say that's not what happened. But it did. We are telling you how and why. Accept it. It can't be spelled out any clearer unless I took you into the manga and made you watch it and then had you watch the anime. Sanji looks twice as strong in the manga. Even if the anime made ifrit jambe look good
Do you think people care more about Sanjis strength or the quality of the fight ? The fact is Ifrit Jambe is not as people thought and it’s ok. The Manga didn’t even show Queen getting burned like that I mean……
That’s quite literally Blunt Damage my guy…..
and most people didn’t even think the fight was over when they saw it in the manga.

Do you think people care more about Sanjis strength or the quality of the fight ? The fact is Ifrit Jambe is not as people thought and it’s ok. The Manga didn’t even show Queen getting burned like that I mean……
That’s quite literally Blunt Damage my guy…..
and most people didn’t even think the fight was over when they saw it in the manga.
If thats how they viewed the manga then how did they view the anime when queen laughed off 20 ifrit jambe hits without a scratch 😂

And then got launched. Man's looks like he lost through getting sent far away and not a knockout

Ifrit jambe is as people thought. The anime was shit and inaccurate and even the most biased zoro dick sucking retard such as yourself should be able to tell....

If thats how they viewed the manga then how did they view the anime when queen laughed off 20 ifrit jambe hits without a scratch 😂

And then got launched. Man's looks like he lost through getting sent far away and not a knockout

Ifrit jambe is as people thought. The anime was shit and inaccurate and even the most biased zoro dick sucking retard such as yourself should be able to tell....
Stuff like that Enhances the fight, and puts more respect on Sanjis Opponent. Respect that Queen needed.And Lets not act like Queen wasnt a Tank.

If you’re really a Sanji fan you should be used to this dude needing a thousand hits to defeat people by now. That’s his thing.

Stuff like that Enhances the fight, and puts more respect on Sanjis Opponent. Respect that Queen needed.And Lets not act like Queen wasnt a Tank.

If you’re really a Sanji fan you should be used to this dude needing a thousand hits to defeat people by now. That’s his thing.
It could have enhanced the fight with better placement. Maybe 1 or 2 ifrit attacks in.

Not 20

Especially not when ifrit was portrayed to be beyond commander level when he destroyed a tank like queen in the manga.

I'm a huge fan of sanjis fights. I think that they've always been some of the best in the anime or manga. Doesn't mean this one didn't suck. I've actually never complained about a sanji fight until now

It could have enhanced the fight with better placement. Maybe 1 or 2 ifrit attacks in.

Not 20

Especially not when ifrit was portrayed to be beyond commander level when he destroyed a tank like queen in the manga.

I'm a huge fan of sanjis fights. I think that they've always been some of the best in the anime or manga. Doesn't mean this one didn't suck. I've actually never complained about a sanji fight until now
How was it beyond Commander level? Y’all gotta relax….. with that beyond Commander level talk. Zoro is just barely above YC1 right now. Sanji is YC1 on the dot.

This is probably the best Sanji fight not including Jabra but honestly most people will probably put this as Sanjis best fight after seeing it animated. Anime onlys Forsure have this as his best fight.

How was it beyond Commander level? Y’all gotta relax….. with that beyond Commander level talk. Zoro is just barely above YC1 right now. Sanji is YC1 on the dot.

This is probably the best Sanji fight not including Jabra but honestly most people will probably put this as Sanjis best fight after seeing it animated. Anime onlys Forsure have this as his best fight.
How is it not beyond commander level?

Name me a commander with more durability than queen... the ancient zoan brahiosaur with a fucking exoskeleton

Yes he's beyond commanders durability. Besides king... who else comes close? When will sanji need this much ap to beat another commander?

He low diffed after the power up...

You have problem with scaling .
Luffys snakeman + Yamatos White serpent which are high level attack and kaido got blitzed . With these attack , Kaido did not go out of roof.
Queen is heavier than Kaido . And Sanji kicked him over the onigashima .
just you have a problem with scaling . Queen has been defeated cause of he fall from onigashima . Not because kick in the anime :)
In the manga, sanji exploded him

You have problem with scaling .
Luffys snakeman + Yamatos White serpent which are high level attack and kaido got blitzed . With these attack , Kaido did not go out of roof.
Queen is heavier than Kaido . And Sanji kicked him over the onigashima .
just you have a problem with scaling . Queen has been defeated cause of he fall from onigashima . Not because kick in the anime :)
In the manga, sanji exploded him
Is this for me or Bill??

Zolo beats king in 3 hits = barely >yc1
Lanji beats the worst yc2=yc1

Can t make this shit up
@HA001 OF THE RAIN @nik87 :suresure:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sanji is YC1 Zoro is YC1+
I’d put Sanji amongst characters like Katakuri & King
in terms of strength and Zoro would be among Law, Rayleigh, Garp & Ben Ben Beckman for me. I don’t think that’s a bad take.
Sanji doesn't get to be amongst king after scraping Queen.
Your yc1 loses all meaning when zoro 3 shot king post power up.

Those effect translations may be wrong, wasn't Queen screaming from pain? Queen fight ended exactly like Kroobis(Arlongs Vice captain) but just watch two battles and you will see the difference.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yea put Sanji would push King,Marco, and Kat to High Diff Fight bare minimum

Look Whatever you call those characters between 1st Commanders and Admirals that’s what Zoro is……… idk what terminology you want to use for that.
Why would he push king to high diff ?
King was ragdolling roof zoro who shits on sanji.
He bodies sanji