Votes: 12 6.2%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters
I actually hope King appears in the future considering the events of the manga.King seeing the Seraphim's would be interesting, and it could be cool if King and Zoro interacted again like Kaku and Zoro are doing now.
Don't count on that, I think there are only four opponents of Zoro who have stayed in the story after their fight and only Hachi is the one who has returned without his captain accompanying him.

Cabaji with Buggy
Hachi without Arlong
Daz Bones with Crocodile
Kaku with Lucci (not captain)

Add the fact that his clones have been introduced and we are getting history revealed through other sources it is very unlikely that he will return. There is also the speculation that Aramaki killed him along with the other BPs at Udon (just speculation though).

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The vincible kata never got this treatment from toei:josad:
He did.

Episode 870 set a new standard for the One Piece anime. I think it was objectively the biggest budget, largest group of quality animators working on a single episode at that time.

King vs Zoro final episode is one of the best ever, but a few episodes in this arc alone are of the same caliber and higher.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He did.

Episode 870 set a new standard for the One Piece anime. I think it was objectively the biggest budget, largest group of quality animators working on a single episode at that time.

King vs Zoro final episode is one of the best ever, but a few episodes in this arc alone are of the same caliber and higher.
they literally said on twitter this was the most expensive episode in the history of one piece so far

I don't know how legit that claim is but I can see it, that's not my point anyway.

Toei went far above the standard of WCI animation for Katakuri. That episode set a new standard for the entire One Piece franchise.
likely true
as cost for animation in general has been more expensive and post wci they adopted the same art style that they used in movies like stampede.

the finale for the kaido fight should be even bigger.