One Piece Episode 1066 - Here Comes Main Act! Powerful Techniques of Shockwave and Magnetism

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 41 61.2%
  • 4/5

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • 3/5

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
One Piece EPISODE 1066
"Here Comes Main Act! Powerful Techniques of Shockwave and Magnetism"

大トリ来る!波動と磁気の大技
Ōtori Kitaru! Hadō to Jiki no Ōwaza

Opening 24 | PAINT - I Don't Like Mondays. (Simulcast)

Chapter(s) : -

Screenplay | 井上亜樹子 - Akiko Inoue
Art |
西田渚 - Nagisa Nishida
Animation | 北崎正浩 - Masahiro Kitazaki
Direction | 重矢葉月 - Hazuki Omoya
Storyboard | Henry Thurlow
Airdate: June 25, 2023

Episode 1067 Preview

Last edited:
Wow they CAKED UP the battle for the anime.

BM taking yet a 3rd Shockwille is CRAZY on top of all the damage already received.

Law "sneak attack" agenda in shambles yet again, look how my guy is teleporting like a DBZ character and piling attacks, such a beautiful fighting style. :steef:

Big Mom double punch blowback, also beautiful.

And GodDAMN Law was taking those CoA punches like a champ. Anime beefed up how many punches BM was handing out. Best durability feats outside of Luffy on the Alliance side, better durability than most ancient Zoans that's for sure.

But above all... that Misery and Puncture Wille... enough said. Misery got the Anime Maser Cannon treatment, Puncture Wille reached all the way to magma and AoE could be seen all the way from Capital. Still the most insane and arguably most unexpected move out of anybody from the Alliance.

Henry did an amazing job. I can't believe they actually made BM actually push back Corna Dio though, in manga he just straight up bulldozed her, he actually managed to do Kidd fans even more dirty.:kobeha: :josad:

Last edited: