One Piece Episode 1066 - Here Comes Main Act! Powerful Techniques of Shockwave and Magnetism

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 41 61.2%
  • 4/5

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • 3/5

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
Great episode
4/5
Law was the mvp in here
god damn his fighting style is crazy op
It’s just that oda never goes for it

I didn’t like how misery was shown punching
It’s an attack which should vaporise people on contact , Not something like be a brute

The intro for kidd was also pretty great
but he was done dirty with the misery shit
That never happened in the manga 😭

law also calls out his attack to be highlighted as the better one when bm talked abt her arm

Puncture wille was done really good too

My fav part was the filler scene when law got bm with a fast shockwille and all that teleportation around her
It’s a waste that oda doesn’t make law fight like this

Great episode
4/5
Law was the mvp in here
god damn his fighting style is crazy op
It’s just that oda never goes for it

I didn’t like how misery was shown punching
It’s an attack which should vaporise people on contact , Not something like be a brute

The intro for kidd was also pretty great
but he was done dirty with the misery shit
That never happened in the manga 😭

law also calls out his attack to be highlighted as the better one when bm talked abt her arm

Puncture wille was done really good too

My fav part was the filler scene when law got bm with a fast shockwille and all that teleportation around her
It’s a waste that oda doesn’t make law fight like this
In the manga Kidd was dodging Misery, anime he was dead standing and about to get eaten by it. If it weren't for law distracting it and BM. Then you have BM actually holding back Corna Dio and grappling with one of Kidd's hardest hitting moves. Metal punch to the face does nothing to her, Law's slashes looked more lethal. Both BM and Law got caked up and somehow Kidd actually got downgraded. Henry legit had an agenda against Kidd this episode it's insane. :suresure:

In the manga Kidd was dodging Misery, anime he was dead standing and about to get eaten by it. If it weren't for law distracting it and BM. Then you have BM actually holding back Corna Dio and grappling with one of Kidd's hardest hitting moves. Metal punch to the face does nothing to her, Law's slashes looked more lethal. Both BM and Law got caked up and somehow Kidd actually got downgraded. Henry legit had an agenda against Kidd this episode it's insane. :suresure:
As he should he dead anyway :finally:

The first half was definitely a bit of a slog for the Momo parts, but I was very happy with law and Kid vs Big Mum stuff.

The animators definitely went hard af for that episode. Congrats to everyone on the team for the animation effort.

Henry's direction and storyboarding definitely needed some work at points I felt, even though there were some cool ideas in there.

Saw it with subtitles, even in the anime BM only credits Law for the broken bones. @Monkey D Theories
If Law could single handedly break her bones, why didn’t it happen with the first SW? Why didn’t he break Teach’s bones?

Bones broke because of cumulative damage. We only saw them break after BM took 4 attacks. Law’s DF being stronger than Kid’s is honestly irrelevant.

Kid never dodged Misery. I don’t know why everyone was claiming this. BM also countered PCD when Kid used it the second time in 1039.

Kid never dodged Misery. I don’t know why everyone was claiming this. BM also countered PCD when Kid used it the second time in 1039.
Well I don’t need to provide scans when someone already above me has.

I don't disagree but that's how Oda wrote it and the anime doesn't help Kidd's case.
On the other hand if we take the anime as canon then BM's durability got shat on, she's getting cut by no haki sword slashes. :kobeha:
Ope ope slashes > CoA slashes >~ no haki slashes :goyea: