Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! Rock that Soul!
Man, they did an amazing job showing Kaido's shock and heartbreak over CP0's interference
20 years trying to find the man who would kill him, and just when Kaido thinks Luffy is the guy, the same thing that happened to Oden, getting screwed by an outside force, happens to ruin his 1v1.

The fact that Kaido looks this sad, because he WANTED Luffy to kill him in that moment, in a glorious 1v1 battle, is so heartbreaking. Kaido is a monster, but he's clearly less heartless than he's made out to be.

20 years trying to find the man who would kill him, and just when Kaido thinks Luffy is the guy, the same thing that happened to Oden, getting screwed by an outside force, happens to ruin his 1v1.

The fact that Kaido looks this sad, because he WANTED Luffy to kill him in that moment, in a glorious 1v1 battle, is so heartbreaking. Kaido is a monster, but he's clearly less heartless than he's made out to be.
No? You really think Kaido was expecting to die there?

In the Manga 1042 was the best fight chapter so this episode is a mix of emotions for me. This episode would be considered Phenomenal before the Wano era. But in the context of Wano I feel like this passes for Good. Not Great I’m guessing gear 5 is when they’ll put their hearts into Luffy Vs Kaido for an entire episode.