One Piece Episode 1071 - 𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗π•ͺ'𝕀 β„™π•–π•’π•œ - 𝔸π•₯π•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π••! 𝔾𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝟝

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

• 4/5

• 3/5

• 2/5

• 1/5

• 0/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some Luffy Tunes fans boasted this is gonna surpass MUI Goku episode that lolstomped the internet. :suresure:

Turns out this isn't even better than 1061, let alone 1062. Let alone MUI episode. :emohiyo:

I think Bajrang Gun also won't garner the same hype Goku, Frieza, and 17 vs Jiren finale. What do you guys think? :usosmug:

@nik87
@Elder Lee Hung
@HA001 OF THE RAIN
@Extravlad
@silverfire
@ZenZu
@Lor D. Coast
@ThunderSupernova
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@Kurozumi Wiwi
@Kerkovian
@Tejas
@Monster Luffy
@MonsterKaido
As soon as my heart stops breaking, anticipating
As soon as forever is through
I'll be over you.

(BTW it totally will garner the same hype that those did lol don't be ridiculous)

Some Luffy Tunes fans boasted this is gonna surpass MUI Goku episode that lolstomped the internet. :suresure:

Turns out this isn't even better than 1061, let alone 1062. Let alone MUI episode. :emohiyo:

I think Bajrang Gun also won't garner the same hype Goku, Frieza, and 17 vs Jiren finale. What do you guys think? :usosmug:

@nik87
@Elder Lee Hung
@HA001 OF THE RAIN
@Extravlad
@silverfire
@ZenZu
@Lor D. Coast
@ThunderSupernova
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@Kurozumi Wiwi
@Kerkovian
@Tejas
@Monster Luffy
@MonsterKaido
Goofytards actually said G5 and his fight against Kaido is more iconic than anything in Dragon Ball Z and Super :doffytroll:

My take now,
I enjoyed this episode. The animation was good in general. Only some issues that previous users refered to. Repeated animation,boro breath, flashbacks. For those who complain about hiyori and gorosei that was also in the manga so don't complain.
Overall it was a good episode if we overlook a few things.

As soon as my heart stops breaking, anticipating
As soon as forever is through
I'll be over you.
This is the most poetic response I have ever received on the internet. :christindeed:

Imma steal it. :drakihi:

(BTW it totally will garner the same hype that those did lol don't be ridiculous)
If it doesn't, Imma make a thread questioning whether One Piece is even close to being as big as Dragon Ball. :risiup:
Post automatically merged:

Goofytards actually said G5 and his fight against Kaido is more iconic than anything in Dragon Ball Z and Super :doffytroll:
Their boasts aged like milk. :risitameh:

This is better for the heavy fighting chapters I think in generals as this one is the same as in the manga not much of fighting happened just Luffy slamming and reflecting boro breath

I understand why they do the 1 chapter = 1 episode or sometimes even less than a chapter, but unless they add filler to fill the gaps just stretching the scenes never worked and never will, pacing is attrocious, hell pacing is attrocious even in the manga many times hence there are so many chapters or how even author said (for Dressrosa iirc) how he wasn't expecting the arc to turn out that long

Anime takes that to 2x then

Overall portrayal of Awakening looks on point tho imo.