One Piece Episode 1071 - 𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗π•ͺ'𝕀 β„™π•–π•’π•œ - 𝔸π•₯π•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π••! 𝔾𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝟝

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

• 4/5

• 3/5

• 2/5

• 1/5

• 0/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
They want it to be ultra instinct so bad; but gear 5 ain't ever gonna get this kind of turnout.

All the hype and promotion from TOEI and so called "Godfy Gear 5" cannot even do half of what MUI Goku did. :rolaugh:

Did MUI Goku even get half the promotion Gear 5 did? Heck, I don't remember a film like Red being released a year prior to Gear 5 just to hype it to the public. :kailaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Hard to overcome that MUI in terms of feel ,i mean UI had gave me goosbumps back then ,good times back then :feelscryingman:
Luffy's relevancy in the mainstream, which means also One Piece's relevancy in popular culture, will have to be debated again with even Gear 5 failing to repeat MUI Goku achievements. :mihanha:

Garbage episode, totally disappointed, they recycled G5 luffy's dance or walk so many times, Hiyori's scene without comment...kaido's cgi lol, the rhythm and direction so horrible.

I hate so much the ground divided into perfectly symmetrical cubes and so many lights on the screen, but this is an anime problem that has been around for a long time. :few:

Last edited:
Some Luffy Tunes fans boasted this is gonna surpass MUI Goku episode that lolstomped the internet. :suresure:

Turns out this isn't even better than 1061, let alone 1062. Let alone MUI episode. :emohiyo:

I think Bajrang Gun also won't garner the same hype Goku, Frieza, and 17 vs Jiren finale. What do you guys think? :usosmug:

@nik87
@Elder Lee Hung
@HA001 OF THE RAIN
@Extravlad
@silverfire
@ZenZu
@Lor D. Coast
@ThunderSupernova
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@Kurozumi Wiwi
@Kerkovian
@Tejas
@Monster Luffy
@MonsterKaido
Don't know about DBZ and don't give a shit about it. Luffy vs Kaidou was good even though the rest of the episode was meh. Regarding hype, it did break the internet as servers crashed left and right.

And I don't care if it surpasses others or not as it is entirely subjective and given your preconceived notion and even if it is by chance it is better you will never accept and find some excuse as usual. So why even bother about my opinion :kayneshrug:

It was good.. But not peak..when people have expectations and it has not been met..... We can say whatever it is.. Was not peak. . Like this episode is not even memorable... As majority was meh
:okay:

Don't know about DBZ and don't give a shit about it. Luffy vs Kaidou was good even though the rest of the episode was meh. Regarding hype, it did break the internet as servers crashed left and right.

And I don't care if it surpasses others or not as it is entirely subjective and given your preconceived notion and even if it is by chance it is better you will never accept and find some excuse as usual. So why even bother about my opinion :kayneshrug:

:okay:
:jackcopium:

G5 form is obviously cool. But honestly, I just appreciate the sheer dichotomy b/w attitudes.
Kaido serious "Women & children = slaves":whitepress:

vs
Loosey Goosey Luffy:milaugh:

Imo, villains deserve to lose everything, & it's best to start with their sanity

I am honestly disappointed but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I need to actually see the scenes. They over did it. I barely saw the cartoon effect of Kaido's eyes popping out. Also Luffy sending back blast breath was legendary but again they over did it with all the flashy crap they like to do. My goodness, One Piece anime is garbage compared to how it use to be.

OMFG😱😱😱 My boy luffy looking so divine and beautiful. What a tranformation, what a soul, even heavens are divided just by his mere presence. His COC was out of the charts. Nobody can manhandle kaido like that. Truely the most ridiculous power ever seen. GODFY Top 1...