• 1/5

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 0/5

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
C

Cruxroux

Episode is shit...
I was pressing 10 sec Forward continuously.

And I don't understand this inconsistency. At one point Luffy is invulnerable to fire and other point he's vulnerable to it.
:kaidowhat:
Rubber wasn't supposed to work in Heat favour.

great episode!

9/10 they didn't need to stretch one punch over 3 episodes but their expression over the pain and hurt the people of wano faced was flawless. Almost got goosebumps when Orochi called Hiyori a slut. kind of seeing it animated make me move up how good of a villain I think Kaidou and Orchi are. I always knew how much of a POS Orochi was but Kaidou to was an unreedemable villain. It was kinda of a throwback to Baratie where Sanji was without food but Wano was without water. Which is kinda dumb because how did so many people survive. Paired with the people living an actual hell like existence on the TOP of the redline under the celestial dragons. It really put the stakes higher and kind of highlights the paramount nature of Luffy's real mission which is too overthrow the WG. What some people might not be privy too watching this episode is that the evilness of men is unparalleled and people really do suffer like this on all corners of the planet. Even more horrible things have been done in real life and some people really die never seeing justice or relief. Worse some people live not knowing if tomorrow will be their last day and if their loved ones will suffer more.

And as much as some of us maybe even me don't like the jesus Luffy thing but people literally praying to Luffy sets up perfectly the Joyboy past. WIth how fucked up the story is in the present I expect Joyboy's end to be even more tragic. Simply burning to death was an easy way out for Orochi but in reality that pain is so great it's probably every bit as bad the horror the people went through. Toei did good on this one and while One Piece is still on my shit list I have to call it like I see it and say great episode. It may not have been as nicely done as some early arcs accounting for nostalgia but I can see why One Piece is still making new fans every day.

4/5 or 5/5 on the polls is a hard choice.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Just like the mangá

The orochi bullshit right on the climax of the fight ruined everything
I'm more upset over who got the kill tbh.

100% should have been Hiyori.
Thought someone was talking to himself there for a second :kobeha:

Now that I watched the LA I get the Beckmann meme, dude was done dirty 🤣

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Did they forget to animate Kaido's 'fire carpet,' or will that be shown in the next episode? Anyway, watching the episode here in high quality, but I've also seen it in low quality, and I can already say that Kaido continues to be insane, combining as BG (Luffy's attack) while still keeping an island floating in the air is just too ridiculous.