One Piece Episode 1080 - A Celebration Banquet! The New Emperors of the Sea!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
IIRC he is a Sanji fan and he doesnt even understand the respect Toei paid to Queen - Sanji's opponent, in this episode. Queen couldnt keep his zoan form after one attack, thats how bad his situation was.
I know he's a Lanji fan. He pretty much said that Toei decided to take GB's black blade from him. That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted in this forum. Now we know why the cook doesn't have CoC, it's because of Toei. :risiup:

Even if Oda comes and tells you guys that he just baited y'all with that drawing... you'll call him a "Yonkotard" and continue to cope. :josad:
Except that isn't Oda, Oda drew something else entirely different, thats the whole point genius
:kawak:

Im the last person coping if you think about it, because no way you think these two are the same thing. All i see is some sword fans coping and trying to make the anime canon the best they can now because it "confirmed" something they don't want to be canon
:kobeha:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Except that isn't Oda, Oda drew something else entirely different, thats the whole point genius
:kawak:

Im the last person coping if you think about it, because no way you think these two are the same thing. All i see is some sword fans coping and trying to make the anime canon the best they can now because it "confirmed" something they don't want to be canon
:kobeha:
If he has a Black Blade in the manga, he will have one in the anime.
If he didnt he didnt.

Time to let it go.

Truly incredible: the anime could have settled this debate in a thousand ways; it could have said it was a Bokken, it was, idk, a green/red/whatever color sword, it could have even said it was covered with CoA at that moment even if it wouldn't have any sense.

Instead, they went for the only thing that is surely against the manga: drawing it completely white even in the scene against King and Queen :milaugh:.

Last edited:
SO WING was indeed saying that in full health he could fight Brocolli

WING fought without flame, and Broccoli said that they were basically already badly injured before they started fighting

WORO >>>> ADMIRAL prove me wrong (Asura can one shot admiral)
Post automatically merged:

Again 1 agenda that Toei is with us brothers :zosmug::myman: @HA V NUS001 @mly90

Ok episode. Disappointed with Greencow but that's not his fault, we expected to see him stomp a couple fresh commanders and all he delivered was what oda wrote in the manga, nerfed broken YC that can't use any abilities. :risitasad:
:cheers: basically the strongest trait for the lunarian aint pressent vs Brocolli (Woro attack is devastating:milaugh:)

Imagine thinking one second that King and Queen were in top shape….
It was always obvious. Nothing new this episode

Lol obviously they can
But they can’t neg diff YC1/YC2 at the same time when fully fresh
To be fair, they have been recovering for over a week before Green Bull even arrived. Luffy and the others were also portrayed like they were all healthy again, so I assumed it would be a similar case for King and Queen especially with their Zoan recovery.

Yeah Green Bull can't neg diff YC1/YC2 at the same time if they are at full health, but that still doesn't mean they can defeat him even if they were at full health.

They would still get defeated regardless if they were nerfed or not.

We also can't forget this quote by Green Bull.

Either way I still think it's weird how Luffy and the others are portrayed all fine and super healthy meanwhile it is the opposite with King and Queen, then you also have that one chapter where Luffy and the others were all ready to fight Green Bull.