One Piece Episode 1080 - A Celebration Banquet! The New Emperors of the Sea!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Would fuck but not date, you know female Apoo is cheating just as much as male Apoo would.

If Wano was a well written arc all of the chicks who simped for Queen would be simping for Apoo instead.

You can literally make music by making out with him, tonguing those keys. Only Supernova to give Kizaru any trouble in Sabaody, BTW.

I'll be so sad if he doesn't come back.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Queens Fucking gymnastics routine was sending me Lmao
When the fat ballarina coach gets tired of the girls phoning it in during Black Swan, and starts leaping all around the stage like a Baluga Whale breaching the ocean surface.

The ripples in the fat are greater than the ripples on the waves, absolutely breathtaking.

I can picture Oda laughing his fucking ass off watching this, glad to see Queen gave us one last moment of random, bizarre humor. Best Toei filler of all time, IMO.

Such a loving and caring mother of a large and diverse family deserves respect
If a child has an urge to kill she hands them the knife. If a child tries to leave her then she treats them same as enemy.

Most loving yet unbiased mother, a caring yet cruel tyrant at the same time. Children are only for her benefit, yet the first thing she thinks about when she regains her memories back is her children. This is why she’s one of the most complex characters to me. :goyea:

King and Queen weren't handcuffed as the downplayers assumed.

Aramaki proves his dominance over subordinates.

who cares about handcuffs when anime says they were so injured they could not fight back?
queen tried to use his devil fruit to fight and reverted to human because he was too down to use the power, and ryokugyu constantly pointed out how injured they are
that is worse than handcuffs

who cares about handcuffs when anime says they were so injured they could not fight back?
queen tried to use his devil fruit to fight and reverted to human because he was too down to use the power, and ryokugyu constantly pointed out how injured they are
that is worse than handcuffs
Being injured, but still being able to perform all sorts of acrobatics is worse than being handcuffed with sea stone in a prison cell?