Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
One Piece EPISODE 1084
[Time to Depart - Wano Country and the Straw Hats]
旅立ちの時 ワノ国と麦わらの一味
Tabidachi no Toki - Wano Kuni to Mugiwara no Ichimi

Opening 25 | SEKAI NO OWARI - Saikō Tōtatsuten (最高到達点)
Ending 19 | Chilli Beans - Raise

Chapter(s) : 1055 (1 - )

Screenplay | ___
Art | ___
Animation |
北崎正浩 - Masahiro Kitazaki
Direction | 竹下健一 - Kenichi Takeshita
Storyboard | __

Airdate: November 19, 2023

Episode 1085 Preview

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
some plot points were left open
Some? My man Oda yeeted like 30 plot lines and just moved on to the next arc lol
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is asexual.
Nah that's more Luffy. Zoro's just retarded. Also only focused on swordsmanship and supporting Luffy and shit. After their journey, he'll go to Wano and marry Hiyori.

Some? My man Oda yeeted like 30 plot lines and just moved on to the next arc lol
And see that’s my thing time and time again a we think things get yeeted… bad talk oda, trash story etc and then in oda fashion he spins the block and we are shocked. To me something as simple as Yamato changing her mind and being someone in place to defend wano instead of going out to sea matters… Ebisu town not being cured matters etc lost goes on those 30 plot Points u mentioned lol

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
And see that’s my thing time and time again a we think things get yeeted… bad talk oda, trash story etc and then in oda fashion he spins the block and we are shocked. To me something as simple as Yamato changing her mind and being someone in place to defend wano instead of going out to sea matters… Ebisu town not being cured matters etc lost goes on those 30 plot Points u mentioned lol
I never really trashed the story on untied plot threads before, mainly because they weren't arc specific. So you get the inclination they'd be addressed in the overall story late on. Up until Onigashims, Oda always payed off the arc specific plotlines for the most part. With Wano, it felt like the first time we left an island with incomplete arc specific stories. I can forgive most of them, but particularly can't forgive Kaido and Big Mom's character arcs/backstories with Rocks/Importance of Wano not getting addressed.

Maybe if Kaido and Big Mom really do return later on I'll change my mind.
Bruh, Zoro is a direct descendant of 2 daymio, almost half of Wano belongs to him.
That only helps my theory. He really needs to explore his Shimotsuki ties. If it didn't happen in Wano arc, it'll happen in Epilogue.