One Piece Episode 1099 - Preparations for Interception! Rob Lucci Strikes!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • 4/5

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
1-S-Hawk
2-S-Bear?
3-S-Snake
4-S-Shark

The order for the other seraphim is probably 5-Dofla, 6-Croco and 7-Moria.
It's hard to scale Doffy and Croc with each other.

Both lost to Luffy, but, Croc beat Luffy twice, and Doffy never did, and Oda's even admitted he has issues with having Crocodile lose to Luffy that early in the story.

Crocodile is much stronger and smarter than Doffy, IMO, BUT, his water weakness is just so exploitable it really hinders him as a top tier.

I'd have Croc at 5, but, it's a tough argument.

Also LOL at the old-timey rifles the Cipher Pol agents were using turning into machine guns, I was cracking up when they started mass-blasting bullets that fast.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Ohhh boy, if you want the break to go by fast, I'd create a battledome thread explaining why you think Croc is stronger. Veku, Plex, Conquistador, etc... gonna be all over you :pepecafe:
Just imagining Doffy trying to clash with Mihawk like Croc did makes me laugh. Like, Croc stalled Akainu, Doflamingo ran from Aokiji.

Doffy's strings couldn't block Kyros, and Doffy didn't want anything to do with Kyros, when Croc STOPPED MIHAWK FROM KILLING HIS SUBORDINATE.

Doffy's strings go through Croc's sand, and Doffy isn't a Logia, so he can't easily avoid Croc's logia attacks (what's he going to do? Cut the sand with string? Yawn).

Crocodile built an entire organization that almost took over a kindgdom that had existed for over a thousand years, and TRAVELLED TO MARINEFORD JUST SO HE COULD GET ANOTHER SHOT AT KILLING WHITEBEARD. Doflamingo peed his pants whenever Kaido got angry.

Doffy only wins with help/water, there's a reason Crocodile scoffed when Doflamingo asked him to be his subordinate.

Only place Doffy beats Croc is Haki, and we haven't even see Croc fight in the time Doffy got mollywhopped by pre Adv-CoA and Adv-CoC Gear 4.

Crazy that Jinbei is stronger than both, and the only one out of the three to successfully mess with Yonkou and get away with it.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Just imagining Doffy trying to clash with Mihawk like Croc did makes me laugh. Like, Croc stalled Akainu, Doflamingo ran from Aokiji.

Doffy's strings couldn't block Kyros, and Doffy didn't want anything to do with Kyros, when Croc STOPPED MIHAWK FROM KILLING HIS SUBORDINATE.

Doffy's strings go through Croc's sand, and Doffy isn't a Logia, so he can't easily avoid Croc's logia attacks (what's he going to do? Cut the sand with string? Yawn).

Crocodile built an entire organization that almost took over a kindgdom that had existed for over a thousand years, and TRAVELLED TO MARINEFORD JUST SO HE COULD GET ANOTHER SHOT AT KILLING WHITEBEARD. Doflamingo peed his pants whenever Kaido got angry.

Doffy only wins with help/water, there's a reason Crocodile scoffed when Doflamingo asked him to be his subordinate.

Only place Doffy beats Croc is Haki, and we haven't even see Croc fight in the time Doffy got mollywhopped by pre Adv-CoA and Adv-CoC Gear 4.

Crazy that Jinbei is stronger than both, and the only one out of the three to successfully mess with Yonkou and get away with it.
Coherent powerscaling take on WorstGen? I'm surprised.

Ok I see where you're coming from now. I never really pay attention to power level details because Oda doesn't care, but I might actually go back and re-read their Marineford scenes. As Doffy is my favorite character in the series (ok alongside Luffy, Zoro, Buggy, etc..) so I'm kinda salty I can't respond to this lol