One Piece Episode 1109 - A Tough Decision! An Unusual United Front!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

• 1/5

• 0/5

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Anime S-Hawk has crazy aura

hope animators give that to Shiryu too lol

Chansard Vincent
So far in the story the seraphim have been shown as overpowering anyone they faced, they had yet to encounter an opponent that would make them go"uh why is none of my attacks landing against that mf"
Zoro can't relate. From the same guy that "gave" BB conqueror's haki (he didn't).
To Erkek this is 100% canon, S-Hawk overpowered BB but was troll diffed by no swords Zoro. :shame:

After seeing shawk utilise Mr 1s fruit visually is fantastic for him.
If he truly gets mihawks haki he will be a top tier easily
Easily stronger than top tiers

Lunarian's invincible defense+ mihawk's haki + mihawk's sword ability + mr2 fruit wich is PERFECT for a swordman

Pk tier or above

Seraphims are potenially to much op this is why they will never reach their peak imo

wow, they they have budget for few seconds of above average animation after making 99% of the episode look like it was made in powerpoint?
You want me to praise them for this too?
It was actually like several minutes...

A show having several minutes of solid action is no easy feat regardless of the show.
Post automatically merged:

I ain't giving them any praise until they animate fights normally like Luffy vs Blueno or Luffy vs Katakuri.
Instead of animating fights for tik tok zoomers.
The fights we have now typically look better than Luffy vs Blueno or on par with or better than Luffy vs Katakuri.
Post automatically merged:

What we got here were pretty straight forward dashes coupled with nicely done and interesting choreography. Nothing comparable to the flying bricks smashing into one another that some Wano sequences devolved into.

This is shonen anime. Some level of stylization and exaggeration is expected and even desirable. But going way over-the-top makes things feel weightless and artificial. A scene like this gets it just right imo and manages to present cool looking super-powered action without giving up on a certain degree of groundedness entirely.
Eh? Like, for me, this fight was the easily one of the best partially because it completely abandoned any sense of realism by having the characters become literal abstractions at several points.

It was actually like several minutes...

A show having several minutes of solid action is no easy feat regardless of the show.
WHOA, several minutes?!
That totally makes up for the past majority of the episodes being powerpoint slides most of the episode.
The fights we have now typically look better than Luffy vs Blueno or on par with or better than Luffy vs Katakuri.
No they not.
They have trash choreography with dumbass movement, shit artstyle that changes how character looks in every frame and the most obnoxious camera work and jumpcuts as possible

Meanwhile somehing as old as Blueno vs Luffy is both fast paced, consistent artstyle that matches the artstyle of the series and stationary camera.

WHOA, several minutes?!
That totally makes up for the past majority of the episodes being powerpoint slides most of the episode.
...I'm beginning to think you don't actually watch many weekly anime...or anime generally. One Piece isn't the best looking show ever, but currently it holds up very well.

No they not.
They have trash choreography with dumbass movement, shit artstyle that changes how character looks in every frame and the most obnoxious camera work and jumpcuts as possible

Meanwhile somehing as old as Blueno vs Luffy is both fast paced, consistent artstyle that matches the artstyle of the series and stationary camera.
The art style currently is probably the best in the series.

Also, the animation is better. More complex character work and background animation creates infinitely more dynamic scenes. I love how you are you using a strawman example, because all the examples you could give would be stronger than Luffy vs Blueno.

Tell that to people in the industry what action scene blows them away more, Vincent Chansard's scene from this episode of Luffy vs Blueno. Or better yet, ask the fucking animation director for Luffy vs Blueno, who himself admits that the anime is just massively better quality wise than it was when he worked on it in Enies Lobby.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Great episode. S-Hawk's scene was amazing. And Elbaf already looking top tier.

And as always Shanks makes me think I'm Bi :steef:

Base non sword style Zoro while carrying Kaku > Yonko Postbeard confirmed :milaugh:
come outside you 31 year old manchild @Erkan12 Lerkan :kobeha:
This Little Virgin ZKKfangirl Lari is always begging for attention from the real man and crying about me even though no one know this little bitch even exists, I never think about this clown but this bitch always think about me, this guy is like an obsessed exgirlfriend, poor virgin ZKKloser. :milaugh:

I see Luffy's little underling bitch Zolo was running from much smaller Daz Bones slashes, not a single mountain slash was thrown from SHawk again as he doesn't take Zolo seriously. ZKKfangirls have PTSD because Teach with 1 hand only and no DF can make Mihawk's mountain slash look like a joke since it did 0 damage and then SHawk run away from Teach without even Teach using Quake. :kobeha:

This Little Virgin ZKKfangirl Lari is always begging for attention from the real man and crying about me even though no one know this little bitch even exists, I never think about this clown but this bitch always think about me, this guy is like an obsessed exgirlfriend, poor virgin ZKKloser. :milaugh:

I see Luffy's little underling bitch Zolo was running from much smaller Daz Bones slashes, not a single mountain slash was thrown from SHawk again as he doesn't take Zolo seriously. ZKKfangirls have PTSD because Teach with 1 hand only and no DF can make Mihawk's mountain slash look like a joke since it did 0 damage and then SHawk run away from Teach without even Teach using Quake. :kobeha:
Unironically not reading all that Lerkan the 31 year old manchild:gokulaugh:

Unironically not reading all that Lerkan the 31 year old manchild:gokulaugh:
Of course you can't read now, because you were so scared that you deleted your own post after I replied, you have PTSD:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/akainu-vs-big-mom.1241/page-111#post-2928520
Because you know I destroy you easily Lari that's why you are too scared to read the reply, but you read the previous post of mine lmao :suresure:

Now be quiet boy.

Now I remember who is this attention seeking little ZKKbitch was, I made him look so bad he deleted his post in discussion out of fear.
:milaugh:

Lari the real life virgin loser being a stalker in an Anime forum with 1000 posts about me after I made him delete his own post:
Oda destroyed the "Yonko lvl" myth :suresure: and we even got Ryokugyu hype.

Lerkan @Erkan12 must be crying like a lil baby rn :kobeha:
He will cry even harder than when Blackbeard ran away against Akainu, right @Erkan12?:gokulaugh:
Lerkan hiding today, where you've been @Erkan12 come out and deal with the fact that old Rayleigh >= prime Blackbeard. :kobeha:
Year 2023, 2024 Lari is still being a stalker:
Nah we need guys like @JoNdule and @Erkan12 (both are in their 30s btw) to keep us entertained:suresure:
This little weirdo ZKK sissy boy is constantly thinking and yapping about other grown men age for years in an Anime forum. :milaugh:Maybe I am responsible for Lari's current retardation, %70 because of me Lari is a retard, and %30 because of ZKK is failed.