One Piece Episode 1109 - A Tough Decision! An Unusual United Front!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 3/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/5

• 1/5

• 0/5

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Of course you can't read now, because you were so scared that you deleted your own post after I replied, you have PTSD:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/akainu-vs-big-mom.1241/page-111#post-2928520

Now I remember who is this attention seeking little ZKKbitch was, I made him look so bad he deleted his post in discussion out of fear.
:milaugh:

Lari the real life virgin loser being a stalker in an Anime forum with 1000 posts about me after I made him delete his own post:

Year 2023, 2024 Lari is still being a stalker:

This little weirdo ZKK sissy boy is constantly thinking and yapping about other grown men age for years in an Anime forum. :milaugh:Maybe I am responsible for Lari's current retardation, %70 because of me Lari is a retard, and %30 because of ZKK is failed.
😭😭😭 This street shitter thinks hes a FBI agent or something, Lerkan my guy you're literally in your 30s, get your shit together and find a goal in real life!

😭😭😭 This street shitter thinks hes a FBI agent or something, Lerkan my guy you're literally in your 30s, get your shit together and find a goal in real life!
:kaidowhat:

I am much closer to being an FBI agent than you will ever be you little sissy, I am a former soldier while you just shit yourself by deleting posts alongside with failed ZKK fantasies in your mom's basement for the rest of your pathetic loser life. Just like the other loser ZKKclowns, being a ZKKfan mean %99 you are virgin a loser in real life.:vistalaugh:

It looks like you forget this was your sissy post;

:
come outside you 31 year old manchild @Erkan12 Lerkan :kobeha:
''Come outside''

Come outside where? If you see me in real life you would start cleaning my shoes and this ZKK sissy is calling me out from here as if he could do anything.:vistalaugh:

I wasn't posting shit for a while in here then I see this ZKKloser calling me out (since I live rent free 7/24 in his pathetic head), only come here to slap this sissy ZKKloser again who deleted his own post due to fear.

Then gives ''advices'' from his poor virgin life.
:luffylaugh:

You constantly think about the imaginary ages of the grown men in Anime forums (thats a sissy behaviour), and then asks grown men to ''come out'', you should stop being a sissy by wanking ZKK, and find yourself a real goal in life, you won't accomplish anything in real life ZKK sissy, thats guaranteed.