One Piece Episode 1111 - The Second Ohara! The Mastermind's Ambition!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 4/5

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
I mean, think about it, Sanji is now being shown as the magnum opus that Judge despised, I doubt anybody saw it coming...i doubt even judge thinks this possible. Logically speaking franky isn't comparable to judge let alone Vegapunk..and unlike Vegapunk franky hasn't mastered tech to such a comparable extent, and i doubt you'd call him Vega's rival like judge was. What Kizaru is saying ties to the nature of Sanji's claim, and i am not rejecting any possibility that somehow sanji'd emotions are now in control of the genes that were meant to, ironically, control him. One could argue that Sanji's emotions enhances his Exo, but if were're sticking to what Kizaru said, there is a logical explanation to what sanji did...and its not solely the power of love.
I mean sure you can see it that way, that Sanji surpass the limits what judge shown

I personally don't think so, this arc we got told "lol dfs are dreams bro" and where kuma, a literal robot at this point, was able to move with a brain shutdown

I feel like odas direction for the story and themes he using is pretty straightforward to me and for what he is going for, can be wrong of course but seems consistent in egghead

I mean sure you can see it that way, that Sanji surpass the limits what judge shown

I personally don't think so, this arc we got told "lol dfs are dreams bro" and where kima, a literal robot at this point, was able to move with a brain shutdown

I feel like odas direction for the story and themes he using is pretty straightforward
Yea the whole idea of an undying willing overpowering the robotic changes.

Its funny you mention that coz Kuma and Sanji share that exact theme with eachother.

I mean, think about it, Sanji is now being shown as the magnum opus that Judge despised, I doubt anybody saw it coming...i doubt even judge thinks this possible. Logically speaking franky isn't comparable to judge let alone Vegapunk..and unlike Vegapunk franky hasn't mastered tech to such a comparable extent, and i doubt you'd call him Vega's rival like judge was. What Kizaru is saying ties to the nature of Sanji's claim, and i am not rejecting any possibility that somehow sanji'd emotions are now in control of the genes that were meant to, ironically, control him. One could argue that Sanji's emotions enhances his Exo, but if were're sticking to what Kizaru said, there is a logical explanation to what sanji did...and its not solely the power of love.
This is all predicated on the idea that Sanjis abilities is simply an exoskeleton that Judge created. However, we don’t truly know the origins of this power as we’ve yet to be told what Sanjis exoskeleton even is and why Judge was only able to give this power to the vinsmoke siblings when he’s been growing embryos for decades who somehow can’t be given exoskeletons.

I think this “power of love” that’s been used for both Sanji and Kuma is related and not purely just Sanjis phrasing of his exoskeleton.

Yea the whole idea of an undying willing overpowering the robotic changes.

Its funny you mention that coz Kuma and Sanji share that exact theme with eachother.
Yeah I noticed that early on that's what I like the arc I think, as opposed to this forum are here a lot of here are just to hate :willight:
All the characters and plot in this arc fit together, even the gorosei with how they seen more monster than man by multiple characters posing the old age what is the measure of the man question, same with stussy

In contrast to wano where shit we're all over the place

This is all predicated on the idea that Sanjis abilities is simply an exoskeleton that Judge created. However, we don’t truly know the origins of this power as we’ve yet to be told what Sanjis exoskeleton even is and why Judge was only able to give this power to the vinsmoke siblings when he’s been growing embryos for decades who somehow can’t be given exoskeletons.

I think this “power of love” that’s been used for both Sanji and Kuma is related and not purely just Sanjis phrasing of his exoskeleton.
Facinating point indeed, and i don't want oda's rationale for Judge's army not being able to have these Exo...to be that Judge was just too arrogant and egotistical and mere clones didn't deserve it.. Bro'd be shooting down an facinating plot point with that bs

Facinating point indeed, and i don't want oda's rationale for Judge's army not being able to have these Exo...to be that Judge was just too arrogant and egotistical and mere clones didn't deserve it.. Bro'd be shooting down an facinating plot point with that bs
That’s the thing is Judge is building weapons and his creations can’t defy his orders so there’s no chance of a coup. Judge choosing not to create an army of exoskeleton soldiers makes little sense.

Besides Judge is a decent scientist, but completely rewriting the gene code 23 years ago to create specific powers seems beyond him when even Vegapunk needed a specific blueprint when he was creating the seraphim.

That’s the thing is Judge is building weapons and his creations can’t defy his orders so there’s no chance of a coup. Judge choosing not to create an army of exoskeleton soldiers makes little sense.

Besides Judge is a decent scientist, but completely rewriting the gene code 23 years ago to create specific powers seems beyond him when even Vegapunk needed a specific blueprint when he was creating the seraphim.
You know what's odd, its that when Queen describes Sanji's other's siblings he describes them literally as machine with parts when he see Sanji's leg on fire, its actually unknown that Sanji's siblings had the elemental abilities through the genetic modification, matter the fact its not even shown that they had those while Judge tested them,and you know what's facinating about that? Queen describes the different genetic modifications while specifically excluding the elemental or special abilitiesin the fight while addressing sanji's modification , before that he attributes those special abilities to machines or further modification and when he unveils sanjivs stealth black as his main core ability.. There is no fire to be seen.

What can you deduce from that?

There may have been a procedure that judge had in place to test the siblings before finally giving them these abilities and Raid suits, and just before that Sanji was kicked out of the family.

Given how this seems plausible its safe to assume that sanji's fire has a different source than his modifications

All in All you could say that the genetic modifications are limited to what Queen depicted in his fight with sanji, as someone who claims to have understood and mastered Germa tech, that means the lineage factor manipulation could be limited to solely emotions, exo, and braw ,but also excluding the special germa abilities. So its not that Judge had elemental- genetic blueprints of the special abilities that his children excluding sanji have that he modified them with, it might as well be what queen claims when he assumes sanji's burning leg is a machine..that Reiju, Ichiji, Niji and Yonji.. Are basically part human and part machine.. The real cyborgs..how did he achieve that.. No one knows but more than likely with screws and wires

But it clarifies that Sanji is literally built different, his fire comes from a source unknown maybe his mother, but his will is too potent for the genetic modifications.

Theoretically it could still he affecting him in the manga.

You know what's odd, its that when Queen describes Sanji's other's siblings he describes them literally as machine with parts when he see Sanji's leg on fire, its actually unknown that Sanji's siblings had the elemental abilities through the genetic modification, matter the fact its not even shown that they had those while Judge tested them,and you know what's facinating about that? Queen describes the different genetic modifications while specifically excluding the elemental or special abilitiesin the fight while addressing sanji's modification , before that he attributes those special abilities to machines or further modification and when he unveils sanjivs stealth black as his main core ability.. There is no fire to be seen.

What can you deduce from that?

There may have been a procedure that judge had in place to test the siblings before finally giving them these abilities and Raid suits, and just before that Sanji was kicked out of the family.

Given how this seems plausible its safe to assume that sanji's fire has a different source than his modifications

All in All you could say that the genetic modifications are limited to what Queen depicted in his fight with sanji, as someone who claims to have understood and mastered Germa tech, that means the lineage factor manipulation could be limited to solely emotions, exo, and braw ,but also excluding the special germa abilities. So its not that Judge had elemental- genetic blueprints of the special abilities that his children excluding sanji have that he modified them with, it might as well be what queen claims when he assumes sanji's burning leg is a machine..that Reiju, Ichiji, Niji and Yonji.. Are basically part human and part machine.. The real cyborgs..how did he achieve that.. No one knows but more than likely with screws and wires

But it clarifies that Sanji is literally built different, his fire comes from a source unknown maybe his mother, but his will is too potent for the genetic modifications.

Theoretically it could still he affecting him in the manga.
I think what people get confused most about the vinsmoke science is that Judge didnt invent the raid suits, those existed long before him and that’s what Queen referred to when he was saying Germa science, the actual raid suit abilities.
Sparkling - Lasers
Henry - Speed and Lightning
Winch - Self explanatory
Stealth - Invisibility
Poison

As such, Queen wasn’t fully aware of everything Judge did to his kids, so Queen assumed Sanjis fire was something judge created him along with the exoskeleton.

And this next part is just a theory I’m working on:
The vinsmoke children adapting to having access to their elemental affinity outside of their suit is nothing more than an accident. That judge didn’t design each vinsmoke child with an elemental affinity in mind, but rather they adapted to the power their suits gave them after wearing the suits. The crux of this idea is that Niji has access to two of them. Niji is able to use Stealth akin to Stealth Black and Henry Needle akin to Daigeki Blue both in his suit less form. We also know Niji is the one who was in possession to Sanjis stealth black suit. As such I think it’s possible that Niji was the stand in stealth black, and after time he adapted to using stealth outside of the suit just as he did Henry needle. This further pushes the idea that the console powers aren’t fully created by judge but an adaptable ability that connects to their environment and experiences.