One Piece Episode 1111 - The Second Ohara! The Mastermind's Ambition!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 4/5

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Tbf, he didnt "Negate" it, he simply didnt flinch.
i know
thus the feat is more towards him eating s-shark's physical punch than somehow tanking an attack which manipulates water

it was a moment to highlight sanji's exo too
but my point is that Exo or not , he will get the same damage from fishman fighting style

“Simply impossible” is basically the definition of Sanjis Power of Love tbh… it just does simply impossible shit.
lol no it doesnt
oda always had sanji's exoskeleton on whenever he says power of love

so its more of a durability feat which is irrelevant to fishman karate but relevant to a laser beam and s-shark's physical punch

lol no it doesnt
oda always had sanji's exoskeleton on whenever he says power of love

so its more of a durability feat which is irrelevant to fishman karate but relevant to a laser beam and s-shark's physical punch
Blocking a laser beam is impossible according to the two most knowledgeable on the subject.

It must be a feat to read a scene where 2 characters who use lasers said what happened was unscientific, than attribute that scene to science
But not the good kind of feat:josad:
If you take a look at the dialog Kizaru adresses the abstract and illogical nature of Sanji's claim, saying if love is what's did it then the compendiums of sciences should be rewritten something along these lines. So its not that Kizaru is saying what sanji did is impossible, its what he claims enabled him to do such a feat seems impossible.

ehh they were just shocked
i wouldnt really call it impossible
When the light man says that Sanjis power of love, just like Kumas, goes beyond scientific understanding and the physics books need to be rewritten is enough to show that this is definitely impossible.

I don’t think Kizaru would react like this if it was just “higher durability”

:kizawat:

If you take a look at the dialog Kizaru adresses the abstract and illogical nature of Sanji's claim, saying if love is what's did it then the compendiums of sciences should be rewritten something along these lines. So its not that Kizaru is saying what sanji did is impossible, its what he claims enabled him to do such a feat seems impossible.
Which doesn't make sense because franky was shocked too, if just hardness would make possible to block a laser, (that's what an exoskeleton is, which can be pierced by candy bullets btw.) he wouldn't have that reaction. Same Franky who knows what wapo metal is and studied vega tech for 2 years

Why not accept the simplest obvious outcome of that scene instead spin it in a convoluted way?

Which doesn't make sense because franky was shocked too, if just hardness would make possible to block a laser, (that's what an exoskeleton is, which can be pierced by candy bullets btw.) he wouldn't have that reactionm Same Franky who knows what wapo metal is and studied vega tech for 2 years

Why not accept the simplest obvious outcome of that scene instead spin it in a convoluted way?
I mean, think about it, Sanji is now being shown as the magnum opus that Judge despised, I doubt anybody saw it coming...i doubt even judge thinks this possible. Logically speaking franky isn't comparable to judge let alone Vegapunk..and unlike Vegapunk franky hasn't mastered tech to such a comparable extent, and i doubt you'd call him Vega's rival like judge was. What Kizaru is saying ties to the nature of Sanji's claim, and i am not rejecting any possibility that somehow sanji'd emotions are now in control of the genes that were meant to, ironically, control him. One could argue that Sanji's emotions enhances his Exo, but if were're sticking to what Kizaru said, there is a logical explanation to what sanji did...and its not solely the power of love.