One Piece Episode 1118 - The Holy Land in Tumult! Sai and Leo's Full-Power Blow!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 3/5

• 2/5

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

• Total voters
Talk about stretching and bull balling us goddamn it.
Just get over with it.

I don't even imagine how much they drag kuma flashback. If they are dragging a single chapter into 2 episodes.

Why can’t anime team just ask Oda these questions instead of making shit so ambiguous

This is why you should never trust anime when it comes to canon

I don't see a point of introducing a character like Imu after 900 chapters and still show him in a silhouette if he wasn't the final villain. In that case the Gorosei alone would have been enough as the highest authority in the World.

But someone who has been in the shadows and ruling the World for 800 years now sounds like FV material guy. And someone who needs to be taken down by the mc.

So excited to see a shadow blob sit on an empty throne

This scene would have been hundred times better and more intimating to see an actual appearance sit on the throne. Never understoot Oda's fetish with this. The later the reveal the worse it gets.

So excited to see a shadow blob sit on an empty throne

This scene would have been hundred times better and more intimating to see an actual appearance sit on the throne. Never understoot Oda's fetish with this. The later the reveal the worse it gets.
This certainly won't be the first time we see Imu sitting on the throne, I bet the reveal scene will be epic.