One Piece Episode 912 - The Strongest Man - Shutenmaru, the Bandits Brigade Chief!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • 4/5

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • 3/5

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • 2/5

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Dragon, pink Ashura.... Seems like animators are smoking some good stuff.
Blue Dragon has been known for years. It's Oda's choice not animators

Anyway Shutenmaru cutting Jack was lame. Like really lame.

HOLY SHIT THEY DIDN'T ANIMATE JACK'S TUSK GETTING OUT OF HIS ARM ?? OR DID I MISTAKE IT FOR THR TUSKS AROUND HIS NECK IN THE MANGA ???

@Brix is right. I feel bad for anime onlys. Well they don't know what they missed but TOEI has been jobbing for years now. I understand it's about the pacing but they need to get smarter
Post automatically merged:

They're gonna ruin the Luffy vs Kaido fight I've been calling it for months

The animation will be good but the content... oh god the content..

Last edited:
Lol people still complaining. This is TOEI. What the fuck do you expect lmao.

Anyways I liked this episode tbh. I really dont mind if Toei adds stuff, only if it makes sense. Jack dominating Ashura makes sense. Though the fact Ashura was aboe to survive that many slices is bs. Plus the first slice from Ashura looked pretty bad. However the rest of the fight was good.

Sanji and Nami looked hot af. So thats good. And I also liked that Usopp scene.

Boro breath next episode looks really well animated.

What kind of race is this thing ?
Long neck tribe?
Hot badass tribe.

Last edited:

HOLY SHIT THEY DIDN'T ANIMATE JACK'S TUSK GETTING OUT OF HIS ARM ?? OR DID I MISTAKE IT FOR THR TUSKS AROUND HIS NECK IN THE MANGA ???

@Brix is right. I feel bad for anime onlys. Well they don't know what they missed but TOEI has been jobbing for years now. I understand it's about the pacing but they need to get smarter

The tusks were around his neck in the manga...

At worst, they’ll make Luffy use more moves(which is a good thing, because his Gatling attacks are not visually interesting).

The only part which I liked was Kaido's entry through the dark clouds, could have been better but it was ok considering other stuff in the anime..

DBZ is not a good example if your comparing it to One Piece, because generally, One Piece’s anime is better(saying this as a DB fan).
Idk man, DBz anime had many goosebumps raising moments which OP lack and pacing too was quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.